Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTT: 69S engine case. Need 68S.

WTT: 69S engine case. Need 68S.

I have a 69S engine case in good shape. I would like to trade this for a Magnesium 68S engine case. I also have most of the 69S engine components and would consider trading for a mostly complete 68S engine.

Dave

Bump. still looking to trade or buy.

Still looking to trade this. I would consider buying a 68 engine or case if you have something.

My 69S case is numbered 1267.

Dave
    A guy who purchased my dads 69s is looking for some cases and parts,email if any good for you,he is in the uk.He wont have a 68 though,but may be up to buy.

You didn't end up buying it then Paul.? Is the guy's name Johnny.? Many thanks, hope you are well.

Dave

Greetings would like to buy your case if available for my 1969s. Case I'm looking for is 6391259. kenny
    Last edited by KennyG; 12-10-2016 at 08:29 PM.

Hi Kenny. Send me a PM if you wish to discuss. Eight numbers away, pretty close...!

Dave

Dave,
    Unable to send PMs. Please email me at kennygreen78@gmail.com.

Kenny

i am still looking to trade this 69S case for a mag 68S case. Also willing to buy the 68 case i need.