Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Porsche Factory Kardex information

Erik- Hello my name is Mark York from Sacramento California. I have a 1967 911 Normal. Can you help me acquire a Kardex for my car. My email is myork.porsches@gmail.com Thank You So Much My vin is 305707

Eric, i would like to get the Kardex for my 68. Can you PM me with what you need and how to get it to you.

Hello Eric,
    i would like to get the Kardex for my 65.
    Can you PM me with what you need and how to get it to you.
    enryaltoe@gmail.com
    Enry

Hello Eric,
    I would like to get the Kardex for my Model Year 69 2.0E.
    Can you please PM me with what you need.
    Thank you very much.
    Robert

Quote Originally Posted by teenchy View Post
    I was just recently thinking about trying to get a copy of a Kardex for my car. From this thread http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...-me-Build-date (which I actually commented on) I see that a Kardex existed for 9110101511, so hopefully there's one for 9110101476. Erik, if you can still get Kardexes, please let me know and I'll pony up for one. Thanks.
    By using my existing CoA and provding proof of ownership (e.g., copy of title or registration), I was able to get PCNA to provide the assembly completion date of my car: April 27, 1970. As that leans toward the end of MY1970 production, I'd be inclined to think that a Kardex doesn't exist for the car. Still, if there's a Kardex for 1511, I'd think there should be one for 1476.
    (a) 1970 911T Sportomatic coupe
    (b) 2016 E350 4MATIC wagon; parts hauler for (a)
    ESR #1474

The 1970 Kardex is very rare; almost every time I ask it is declined. I asked for one that was next to a known Kardex, and it did not exist. Those that do exist seem to be for European cars. So far I have obtained two blank Kardex; one for a 1956 356 and the other for a 1964 911. Another Kardex was for a well optioned car but the Kardex did not confirm them; it was a werks Presse vehicle so I think they were a little sloppy, afterall adding a sunroof later is not the best route.
    Porsche Historian, contact for Kardex & CoA-type Reports
    Addicted since 1975, ESR mbr# 2200 to 2024 03
    Researching Paint codes and Engine Build numbers

Hi Eric, , I’ve a ROW 1974 911 Carrera 2.7 MFI, can you help with a Kardex for this car? , my email is mamr8@hotmail.com
    King Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Arm75 View Post
    Hi Eric, , I’ve a ROW 1974 911 Carrera 2.7 MFI, can you help with a Kardex for this car? , my email is mamr8@hotmail.com
    King Regards,
    Typically '69 and prior only unfortunately...
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

I can get kardexes for cars with VIN's that start with 119 the latest. So when it starts with 911 I don't have access. That means '69 and older unfortunately.

Erik

Quote Originally Posted by kouwenhoven View Post
    I can get kardexes for cars with VIN's that start with 119 the latest. So when it starts with 911 I don't have access. That means '69 and older unfortunately.

Erik
    Hi Erik, thank you very much,

is it possible to order the Kardex somewhere?

King regards