Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Porsche Factory Kardex information

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Porsche Factory Kardex information

A lot of people and adverts mention Kardex information which i assume is the original porsche factory specification of each car produced.

How can one obtain the Kardex (preferably a photocopy) of an early model (1968 911L in this case)?

I have a Certificate of Authenticity for my car but copies of Kardex's I have seen online seem to have more information.

Thanks in anticipation

Graham

Polo Red 1968 911L Sportomatic RHD

I can get you a Kardex for 180 dollar by Paypal for any Porsche car up to 1970, but there may be others that can help you for less. They will probably contact you by pm.

Erik

180 is going rate Just buy it and have it. It is worth every penny

Sorry it's 200 dollars or 180 euros. My mistake...

Erik

Il already thought there is a 10% discount

Get . . . . Your . . . . Kardex.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmill View Post
    . . . I understand from an old factory driver that Porsche gave those guys (or sold at a very discounted price) a new car every season . . . So I guess there are factory driver cars all around...we just need to find them . . .

Quote Originally Posted by LongRanger View Post
    . . . Yup . . . and that's why everyone needs to get their car's Kardex

Jo Siffert and Pedro Rodriguez received cars in 1971 --- sequential VINs? Several of Siffert's cars have turned up, since --- including his '71 . . .

. . . but Rodriguez's is still out there . . .
    http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...edro-Rodriguez

So, get those Kardexs, 'cause . . .

. . . you never know . . .

I sure didn't

We Can Be Heroes

Hello Erik, are you still able to get the Kardex? If yes, please send me a paypal request at bj_beedle@yahoo.com

Thanks

Hi Erik, I'm also interested to get the Kardex for my 1968 911. Are you still offering this service? Thanks, Andreas

Hi. I would need a kardex for my 911 1966. martin@roxstrom.se please provide details how to pay.

Extremely valuable for locating former owners. Located both first owners for my two 912s. One first owner lead me to the second owner.