Thread: Request Value of Recaro Seats w/Brackets and Sliders

Request Value of Recaro Seats w/Brackets and Sliders w/Bases

Request Value of Recaro Seats w/Brackets and Sliders w/Bases.
    Seats reupholstered by Autos Intl: Black German vinyl bolsters/basket weave inserts.
    Back tilts forward, reclines and has adjustable leg support both seats.
    Slight expected wear on driver seat bolster piping.(see photo)
    Please provide your suggested price.
    Thanks, Paul.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Paul Rodelo; 10-12-2016 at 07:08 AM.

Paul

I recently sold an older set of Recaro's similar to yours, but finished in leather for $1350 including sliders but not bases. Mine had more patina but yours look to be a bit newer and the vinyl looks nice. Very comfortable seats.
    Nick Psyllos
    S Reg & R Gruppe
    1973 Euro 911S
    1972 911T to ST

Thanks for being the 1st person to provide input!

Hi Nick,
    Thanks for being the 1st person to provide input.
    Yes they are very comfortable seats.
    Were your seats original leather, or redone by Autos Intl?
    Thanks, Paul

Mine were original and in very nice condition. A few scrapes and scratches but no tears. Here's a photo of one of em', both were equal.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Nick Psyllos
    S Reg & R Gruppe
    1973 Euro 911S
    1972 911T to ST

This Is a Great Help!

This is a great help!
    Thanks Nick.

Quote Originally Posted by NickP View Post
    Mine were original and in very nice condition. A few scrapes and scratches but no tears. Here's a photo of one of em', both were equal.
    those appear to be LS models...super super seat w/ great lateral support..larger bolsters.....those TEND to be worth more....

The OP has seats that appear to be N seats... great seats but not as supportive.....very very much like the option seat on BMW e21 sport option

I would think they could fetch up to 1600? at the top of the scale....its the redo by a well known shop that can up the ante on them

here is what I think are the same seats:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RECARO-SEATS...lXp6CS&vxp=mtr

nice seats ask 2400