Thread: My New Ride!

My New Ride!

Had to get something the wife would ride in. Got lucky with this one, it was local to me and 1 owner with 59,000 mile. Came with all the paperwork: window sticker, bill of sale, maintenance receipt, etc. Already took a road trip to Pittsburgh in July for the Vintage Grand Prix races.

IMG_1944.jpgIMG_1943.jpgIMG_1945.jpg
    Last edited by mfitton; 10-17-2016 at 12:16 PM.
    Mike Fitton # 2071
    2018 911S Carrera White
    2012 991 Platinum Silver ( Gone)
    1971 911T Targa Bahia Red (Gone to France)
    1995 911 Carrera Polar Silver (Gone)

No Affiliation with City of Chicago!

2 thumbs up!

That's a nice car!

very nice ride....

buddy owned one..I loved it

Health to enjoy, I owned one of these same colour 2003-2008. Lovely car, do you really have to retain them black bumperettes front ( and back ) in the States, could they not just "fall off accidently " /

GREAT car Mike, the Mrs. will love it too. I had one @ 10 years ago and LOVED it, as did my wife. Ours was Polar Silver (looks like yours is too?) Before the excel or 3M Clear Bra's were avail there was a high end Bra maker (can't remember their name) who custom made a Bra for the S in your factory color. It was super nice and he matched the color perfectly.
    ENJOY!

Nice. One of the last air cooled Porsches.

great choice - super looking car

I like the spoiler with brake light

Hope your wife likes it ..!!!!!
    Paul

1969 ex-South African RHD Tangerine 911T . 1970 ex-Southern Californian LHD Conda 911T 1955 Series 1 86" Land Rover (original Australian CKD … very slowly re-building) 1987 W124 230e
    (long term paid up member)