Thread: Kaege...993 based back date... a la Singer?...hmmmm

Kaege...993 based back date... a la Singer?...hmmmm

Meh... If anything it makes you appreciate a Singer even more. The engineering, details of parts, attention to detail and finish of each element on a Singer are essentially a work of art. The whole package looks proportionally right. I think the bid difference between a singer and these guys, as well as several other back dates, is that Singers do not look like back dated cars, they look like a modern classic 911. The Kaege doesn't.
    Mauricio
    Three Pedal Posse
    Member # 1935

1968 Porsche 912-6 TR Tribute
    1968 Porsche 911 L
    1973 VW Sportsbug
    1974 Porsche 911 S
    1991 Porsche 964 Carrera 2 3.8

"if you see a fork in the road, PICK IT UP!"

Not to take anything away from a SINGER, as they are built to a detail thats hard to match anywhere.....yet I was not really comparing the 2....this build just reminded me of a Singer

To me, some of the Singer build, and all the incredible detail, doesnt appeal to me as a buyer, and the related costs just bring it to a level beyond my reach. I wouldnt mind a more stripped down version..

.....I had never heard of this company, and its hard for me to see its level of build quality just from the vid and or the website. At first and second glance it looks interesting to me....the 993 is wonderful car...

I have no idea of price point at this time.

What are Singers these days?....350-500,000 usd or so?

This car at say under 150-175,000 may be appealling.

I just dont see why folks have to splash their names everywhere though.......I hate the SINGER on the gauges and I hate it here....and on the wheels as well?...........yikes.

Heard from company....

over 350 euros....car not included......

I'd take a Singer over the Kaege at that price. Singers are a work of art.
    Mauricio
    Three Pedal Posse
    Member # 1935

1968 Porsche 912-6 TR Tribute
    1968 Porsche 911 L
    1973 VW Sportsbug
    1974 Porsche 911 S
    1991 Porsche 964 Carrera 2 3.8

"if you see a fork in the road, PICK IT UP!"