Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Selling my 356 inventory

Quote Originally Posted by Unobtanium-inc View Post
    A man who still has 95% of a rare parts stash after two years of saying it's for sale, is a man who isn't very serious about selling it. You are probably more apt to setting up a museum or shrine in the corner of your place. If you are serious about selling, you will need to change your attitude/pricing, if not I would start shopping for velvet ropes and glass cases.

---Adam
    Said by a Person that has called Frank a "bully"
    Adam: Why are you even responding to this thread? Oh yea, It's all about "exposure". Either bad or good. Adam, you are a piece of work!.

Regards

Jim (the other guy you called a "bully")
    Adam = "It's all about the money"

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Breazeale View Post
    Said by a Person that has called Frank a "bully"
    Adam: Why are you even responding to this thread? Oh yea, It's all about "exposure". Either bad or good. Adam, you are a piece of work!.

Regards

Jim (the other guy you called a "bully")
    Adam = "It's all about the money"
    Jim, if you go back to the beginning of this thread, I was recommended as a buyer, so that's why I responded. And for the record, Frank tended to agree with my assessment of the situation.
    My quest in this business has little to do with money, sorry to disappoint.

---Adam
    If you're reading this and you are not yet an Early 911S Registry member, Join Now!
    Early 911S Registry Member 1372
    Check out Unobtanium-Inc.com
    New blog posts all the time!

Adam said: "My quest in this business has little to do with money"
    Adam, are you serious?

Regards

Jim AKA a bully (according to Adam)

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Breazeale View Post
    Adam said: "My quest in this business has little to do with money"
    Adam, are you serious?

Regards

Jim AKA a bully (according to Adam)
    Very serious, my friends know this about me, if you're having to ask, well, that says a lot.

And for the record, you were not the bully, you are the bully's wingman.

---Adam
    If you're reading this and you are not yet an Early 911S Registry member, Join Now!
    Early 911S Registry Member 1372
    Check out Unobtanium-Inc.com
    New blog posts all the time!

In regards to engines or sale:

This is like playing bingo where you're always one number off