Thread: FS: @AK - 2009 Carrera S 22k mi Special color (356 color) $129k MSRP - Not Mine

FS: @AK - 2009 Carrera S 22k mi Special color (356 color) $129k MSRP - Not Mine

I'm more of an air cooled guy and certainly not a cab guy, but I found this combo very striking. The COA is crazy long. Super high optioned car.

Price is $57k

Full details at www.AutoKennel.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Does anyone actually believe that this isn't Paul posting under an assumed name to circumvent the rules? I mean come on dude once and a while I could see the moderators turning a blind eye, but why should you get special treatment among the many vendors that frequent and actually contribute to this forum?

Funny. 108 posts, all starting with FS@Autokennel. Never really occurred to me until you mentioned it. I always just had fun looking at the cars he posts. ��

Scott
    1968 911S
    1986 Carrera
    2006 Carrera S

1973 BMW 3.0CS - Frances (gone but not forgotten)

Banned
    lol
    Jeff is a real human being... and one who knows his BMW's well.

http://www.stanceworks.com/2016/06/i...e-productions/

He also has bays in the same complex as Paul.

If I'm not mistaken he simply does Paul's marketing and advertising. Is that against the rules? (Honest and sincere question.)

BTW: Love the 997; too bad it's not a manual.

It's a grey area...but I enjoy the posts as well. You can always go in your settings and block particular members from your feed...
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

PS to Jeff...if you really are on AK's payroll, these would be considered "commercial" ads and the practice should stop...
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa

Hi Peter,

No, I"m not on Paul's payroll. Like Frank said, we share the same complex and are always hanging out in each other's shop checking out each others cars (Mostly Bavarian for my side). However, I finally did get a '73 E with my pops and had fixed Nick Reed's 911s for over a decade, so I'm getting more familiar. Paul has also helped me with ideas for my 912 hot rod etc.

Actually, Paul told me that he couldn't post, but was trying to work with the website to have a vendor sale area. I just thought that he got interesting cars that people would like to see. Also, Paul's pretty realistic on his pricing and figured that you all would like to see what market values are from someone that does this day in and day out and seems to move stuff quickly at asking price.

If you would prefer I don't list his cars, that's fine with me. No skin off my back and I'm sure Paul wouldn't care as most cars sell on other resources.

Sorry I irritated some people...not my intention. I don't get too involved with all the thread rambles (you see I don't even reply to posts I put up of Paul's cars). Just don't have the time and it really isn't in my wheelhouse. And, I'm not that computer literate. It took Paul several hours just to show me how to post a picture or two.

Banned
    I have no dog in this fight but just my observation:

While I muse at the perception of an incestuous second cousin ad format, I do enjoy seeing the cars AK offers. I go on very few sights (including one European Collector Car dealer in Costa Mesa that I do a lot of business with) so this is a way for a non voyeur like me to see what's going on.

I'll bet Paul hasn't sold one car from ESR ads so it would seem that he's not the kind of abuser that the spirit of the rule is aimed at?

How about establishing some middle ground?

Thanks Jeff. Appreciate the response. Carry on...
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa