Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Early Whale Tail Base

FS: Early Whale Tail Base

I have a used, replica early (75-77) whale tail for sale (all fiberglass). The structure is in excellent condition - the threaded holes for the hinges and the studs for the latch pin are all intact. The paint is flaking/peeling, though. Comes with Carrera emblem. No rubber lip.

$250 + shipping.

This tail base is still available. Also, I should add that it's available for viewing and collection in San Diego, CA.

I have another tail base available. Paint is in nice condition, with a few small chips.There is one very small area around one of the main grille holes that has some fiberglass exposed - simple fix to fill. Comes with a very nice METAL auxiliary grille. The black plastic grille is not included (but is available separately).

This one is $300 + shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrino View Post
    I have another tail base available. Paint is in nice condition, with a few small chips.There is one very small area around one of the main grille holes that has some fiberglass exposed - simple fix to fill. Comes with a very nice METAL auxiliary grille. The black plastic grille is not included (but is available separately).

This one is $300 + shipping.

Whats is your location ? Shipping cost to 08832, NJ ? Rubber lip "short" or "long" ?
    Do you have rubber ?

Gytis
    1967 911 matching numbers car ( sold )
    1968 911T/R #0805 (SONDERWUNCH AUSSERH DER M.LISTE NR184****) SOLD
    1969 911E MFI matching ALL numbers SOLD
    1981 911 Target 4K ( SHIFT trip-Nürburgring-SPA and SOLD )
    1986 930 "Carnivore" ( "while I'm there" mode )

Quote Originally Posted by Gytis Kupinas View Post
    Whats is your location ? Shipping cost to 08832, NJ ? Rubber lip "short" or "long" ?
    Do you have rubber ?
    Hi. I'm in San Diego, CA. I'm not sure what you mean by "short" or "long"? As far as I'm aware, there's only one type of rubber lip suitable for this tail. I do have rubber lips available at additional cost. Please PM me for more info.

Bump - both are still available. And I do have rubber lips available separately.

Please pricing for the rubber lips.
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Quote Originally Posted by 72targa View Post
    Please pricing for the rubber lips.
    See thread here. I also have another in the same excellent condition but with the mounting studs extended for $200 less.

Thanks!...
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

The twins are still available!