Thread: Wanted: John Barnard info. (Stoddard Parts Manager)

Wanted: John Barnard info. (Stoddard Parts Manager)

I'm looking for contact info for John Barnard (sp?) former parts manager for Stoddard back in the day. He did quite a bit of racing in Ohio in an early 911. If anyone knows him, please connect us.
    Thanks
    Chad
    ESR # 3177

Over a hundred views and still no one knows where to find John. Please help. He's the key to history on a car!
    ESR # 3177

Have you called Stoddard?
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Seasoned Veteran
    Try this guy: http://john-truman.com/

He used to be a tech when Stoddards was "Stoddards" may have even worked on your car!

Good Luck

I'll try Mr. Truman! Thanks!

I did try Stoddard....no luck.
    ESR # 3177

Truman connected me with Lou Milone in San Diego. Milone said Bernard left his place in San Diego to sell insurance.

Still trying to find John Bernard. All leads appreciated.
    ESR # 3177

I worked with John at Stoddard's those many years ago. He raced a '67 911 2 - 3 seasons. I remember the car, it was met. blue. The engine was one of the new 911S engines we bought from Porsche. He got many races out of that. He went out the San Diego area. Last I know he worked at a parts store. Lou Milone would be the only guy to know anything in the last few years.
    Regards, Brad Ripley

Bump for an old thread.......Still looking for any info. for contacting John.

I've spoken to all of the people here in this thread...Stoddard, Milone, and Truman.
    ESR # 3177

you could hire a private detective. Surprised he hasn't popped up at all on the internet....