Thread: Early911SRegistry/RGruppe Coffee and Doughnutfest Sat May 6

Early911SRegistry/RGruppe Coffee and Doughnutfest Sat May 6

Come by for a doughnut and a cup of coffee. Join a 100 or so other air cooled 911s, 356s and 914s. There will be a bunch of water cooled stuff here as well (we don't discriminate). Starts at 9:00AM but parking on Harlan St is usually taken up by 8:00AM. There is plenty of parking on Park St (just at the end of Harlan) in front of Pixar. I expect that a few of our attendees that just can't get enough of Porsche goodness will be heading South (just 6 hours away) for that other air cooled event on Sunday.

Regards

Jim
    Rgruppe Clubhouse Custodian

Just picked up our custom roasted beans from McLaughlin Coffee Co . They should be still fresh in the morning. Won't pick up the doughnuts till tomorrow, though.

I'll see some of you in the AM

Ciao

Jim
    RGruppe Clubhouse Custodian
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Our little Coffee and Doughnutfest was down a bit in attendance due to Luftgekuhlt but we still had a nice turnout. None of our regular photographers were here so I'll post a few pics that I took between my regular duties, such as they are. My favorite time was watching a bunch of gear heads repair Bob Murrary's broken header on his 2.4 liter, type 4 engined 356A outlaw. The header broke a few blocks from the shop after driving down from Sacramento (about 90 miles). Jim Hardy blessed the car before it was started to test the repair using my old welder and some scrap pieces from the shop. His blessing worked! My neighbor needs to do a bit of gardening, too.

Regards

Jim
    Attached Images Attached Images