Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: Recaro Sliders for IdealSitz-S

WTB: Recaro Sliders for IdealSitz-S

I have just bought some Recaro IdealSitz-S seats but they did not come with the sliders that attach to the bottom.

Has anyone got these sliders to fit these seats in a 1973 911, they would be willing to sell?

I am assuming the sliders have a notch on one side for the adjuster.

Pictured here.
    20170225_190102.jpg

Trawling the web I believe I need these.

sliders.jpg

Thanks for looking

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMJH View Post
    Trawling the web I believe I need these.
    Correct.
    There is currently a pair for sale on ebay germany (not mine / not affiliated) by seller elfer-classics

Quote Originally Posted by uai View Post
    Correct.
    There is currently a pair for sale on ebay germany (not mine / not affiliated) by seller elfer-classics
    The description says SWB so I do not know if they will fit.

Hi Mike, they will fit.
    You'll need fixed brackets (like e.g. rsr) to bolt to the car - then the lower sliders are bolted to these.

Would the sliders in the last picture of post#1 work?
    Been told they were installed in a 73 and one member commented on the post saying they were 70s.
    I'm willing to separate if this is what you need.

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...ne-non-tilting
    Early 911 S Registry member #3308
    911E 1973 - Brownie- 66k original miles - Second owner
    911E 1971 - gold metallic - sold and missed
    912 1966 - sold

@damsroy: no, yours will not work... mike does need special rails produced by recaro 68-73 only for the sport seats... shown like on his pic above...

your rails are late recaro rails - do fit on `74 up

best

@ damsroy: No, they will not work. Mike needs two sliders,silver eloxated and each without a lever.

Quote Originally Posted by recaro View Post
    @damsroy: no, yours will not work... mike does need special rails produced by recaro 68-73 only for the sport seats... shown like on his pic above...

your rails are late recaro rails - do fit on `74 up

best
    Hi Uwe, they were produced longer from ca. 66 to ca. 77
    This is I think the latest Seat they were used on.
    I am looking for such a seat if anybody has a lead.
    recaro.jpg

hi uai,

yours rails are not the same... these are for buckets ;-) (look at lever)

best

The picture from this thread: http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...ort-Seats-pair

shows the sliders better and the arm coming from the seat. I still cant see how it locks the seat as the hole looks like it is only in the outer\top slider not inner\bottom slider.