Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: You've Lost That Loving Feeling

Picture of Fat B@stard has me reconsidering.....
    86 Sport Purpose Carrera "O4"

Always wanted the 5 Series BMW sport wagon. I am bummed they are not importing the new one.

I will probably get a sport turisimo whe the first ones come off lease, if they are available. My issue is balancing all the variations with my budget!
    1967 911S - 306465
    1980 911SC
    2005 Carrera Cabriolet

The car is kick @ss..... Fat or not.....

If that time is correct...pretty lethal.

72 wagon.jpg

Everything looks better with bigger wheels and tires. Definitely a 24 month lease vehicle. From first hand experience not meant for moderate daily driver operating cost.
    I like beach wagons as well, but the reason there are not more is that the NA market is SUV's.

. . .

Attached Images Attached Images

We Can Be Heroes

It's a Porsche for 2018.
    The world evolves and corporate viability becomes critical. I think the Panamera (Macan and Cayenne) is part of this evolution just as much as the water cooled GT2RS.

Due to US market acceptance, I believe you can only order 2019 Gran Turismos. As stated, NA is an SUV market.
    Last edited by Macroni; 06-17-2019 at 04:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mbruen View Post
    Always wanted the 5 Series BMW sport wagon. I am bummed they are not importing the new one.
    I love my E61 Touring with a 6-speed manual! Got this in the final year of production when they offered it with the M-Sports appearance package. Picked up at the BMW Spartanburg Performance Center almost 10 years ago and drove back with the wife through the Blue Ridge Parkway onto Chicago. What a memorable trip! It's the only car I've owned where someone left their business card to call them if I considered selling. Never... this is one of my forever cars!

I'm saddened that neither 3 or 5-series wagons will be imported to the US as well.

DSC_7706.jpg
    Early 911S Registry #3811
    '70 911S Coupe Tangerine
    Instagram @turkis.tii