Thread: Spring's here!!!!!

Cool Spring's here!!!!!

Well today was a big day, fired up the 69 for it's 1st run of 2017. It sure felt good to get behind the wheel , fire her up , and go for a 35 mile jaunt through the back roads and along the 401.
    Had to get the oil warm so needless to say I had a number of spirited runs in the tow away zone, thank God the local constabulary must of been having coffee. . Roads were generally very good with only a few wet spots from remaining melting snow. ( no spray on car) . Once she warmed up she felt and sounded so good I didn't want to go home. If you get a chance, dust off the cob webs and go for a spin, you won't regret it. Hope to see you soon, at one of our SOLHA events for coffee.
    Terry

Ha: a bit different today with all the snow falling here in Ottawa. I had hoped to get out on the bike today but there was about 4" at dawn so I decided against it! Car is still on a rotisserie close to Quebec...
    1966 911 Coupe - Slate Grey - 304598 - still in restoration!

Member #1616