Hi,
I'm slowly returning my 70T to a more original look from it's current 73 RS look (although it'll probably look more like an R than a T once I'm done). The previous owner replaced the chrome surround turn signals and horn grills with black surrounds. Over the last few months I've accumulated a complete set of 'original' Bosch turn signals. However, they all have differences and I'm interested to know what the differences were between 69 and 71. These are all Euro spec as I am based in Switzerland.

Here's the complete set, together with the new AFS horn grills that look superb. This photo makes it look as if only one of the rears has a rectangular part in the reflector that is different from the rest of the red. It's on both and a trick of the light. They are also all pretty much identical in colour.
Name:  IMG_0902.jpg
Views: 954
Size:  75.5 KB

The left and right fronts. Note the differences in the Bosch logo. One could be a repro or a later replacement from Bosch as the second one looks unused
Name:  IMG_0903.jpg
Views: 941
Size:  67.8 KB

Name:  IMG_0904.jpg
Views: 940
Size:  66.8 KB

And the rears. One has markings on the red reflector part, but the other one does not.
Name:  IMG_0905.jpg
Views: 914
Size:  62.1 KB

Name:  IMG_0907.jpg
Views: 938
Size:  74.4 KB

Name:  IMG_0908.jpg
Views: 919
Size:  39.3 KB

Name:  IMG_0909.jpg
Views: 881
Size:  63.5 KB

Questions: Are they all original, and which years are they from? I assume at least one is a newer Bosch replacement lens.

They all need cleaning and restoration work, particularly the rears; one of which has no chrome colour at all and the other that has some flaked paint. For the chrome repair, I bought some Spaz Stix chrome paint and backer which looks to be the best chrome paint in a rattle can on the market. Once I've given the lenses a thorough clean I will try to repaint them. I also intend to repair the scratches and have been watching a few Youtube videos on this.
Name:  IMG_0928.jpg
Views: 894
Size:  101.7 KB

Many thanks

Paul