Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 1973 RSR Cars for sale

Allison was your green car for sale with dr konradsheim along time ago,may be part of the history.

I did not think 00001 was for sale,the 2nd black one has been for sale for a long time. It turned up at the 40 year anniversary of the rs that the porsche rs club france put on,which was a great event.We had 5 rsr in the event and our own track session,i have some incar some where of it all.

If they were ferraris with there rarity and some of them with great race history they would be in 20 plus mill bracket,i still think they are good value and still very driveable and fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow491 View Post
    Allison was your green car for sale with dr konradsheim along time ago,may be part of the history.

I did not think 00001 was for sale,the 2nd black one has been for sale for a long time. It turned up at the 40 year anniversary of the rs that the porsche rs club france put on,which was a great event.We had 5 rsr in the event and our own track session,i have some incar some where of it all.

If they were ferraris with there rarity and some of them with great race history they would be in 20 plus mill bracket,i still think they are good value and still very driveable and fun.
    I agree with your comments about the price, but RSR's had such a long life that it's difficult to find a true original car!

By exemple, for the 40'th anniversary in France, the best of show (911.360.1099) had obviously been restamped. Best of show...!

And there are big rumors about the black one (911.360.0940) for the same ... detail!

These cars are well known by the experts. Experts which credibility is sometimes «restamped» as well!

It's sad but with this level of money, it becomes difficult to simply enjoy a car without any doubts, fears and suspicion…

Jack there is a reason why a guy recently invested big bucks in the tooling for this metal part :-(

Btw Allison your car is Fantastic

But if by any chance you got the rear wheels of , I would love to see a picture of the shorten rear arms and breaks

Marek
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Marek View Post
    Jack there is a reason why a guy recently invested big bucks in the tooling for this metal part :-(

Btw Allison your car is Fantastic

But if by any chance you got the rear wheels of , I would love to see a picture of the shorten rear arms and breaks

Marek
    Hi Marek,

Nice comment and what a proof for the lack of morality in the car business.

By the way, there is now tools to control the origine of the engrave numbers. And it's really difficult to cheat and not be caught. Or at least being suspected...

How funny is the cars world!

Do you know the difference between a child and an adult?

Tools' prices!

Mistake: toys' price!

Marek, long time, but will these be for sale ?
    San

53 Pre A, 65 356
    70 914/6 GT
    65 912, 67 911
    71 911 Targa,72 E Tara, 73 911 Targa
    70 911 S,71 911 S,70 911 T,
    71 911 T, 72 911 E ,73 911 T
    74 911 Coupe
    74 911 Targa
    1972 RennSport Bus

Early Reg # 771

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Mistake: toys' price!
    I think you had it right the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Marek View Post

Marek
    There was a post in another thread that discusses this metal part. Here is the post:

"I know the guy who makes the reproduction panels which have the VIN area on them. He has sold quite a few of these to Freisinger. Always made me wonder why you would need that panel, let alone a lot of them, as they rarely rust out..."

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...438#post940438
    LOOKING FOR:
    ENGINE Nos: 4080191, 911669
    GEARBOX Nos: 9282004, 131410, 115639

1967 Porsche 911 P.A.R.T. Trans Am Rally Kit #308107
    1968 Porsche 911S Sebring GT class winner #11800224
    1971 Porsche 911S Targa Conda Green
    1973 Porsche 2.8 RSR ex-Targa Florio, 2xLeMans #9113600894

Quote Originally Posted by platas View Post
    Marek, long time, but will these be for sale ?
    Hi Santiago
    Yes the metal part is 5K€ and on stock

Quote Originally Posted by alarson11 View Post
    There was a post in another thread that discusses this metal part. Here is the post:

"I know the guy who makes the reproduction panels which have the VIN area on them. He has sold quite a few of these to Freisinger. Always made me wonder why you would need that panel, let alone a lot of them, as they rarely rust out..."

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...438#post940438

I know Manfred Jr. Freisinger very good,
    To my knowledge he have NOT bought this part , I visit him often and
    he have 100´s NOS on stock of this panel ,
    and he is NOT in the need of money to play around

BUT there are MANY Manfred´s in Germany in the Porsche game
    so maybe some other Manfred "ordered" this , you know all those RHD that need to be convereted to LHD !!

and its no secret that DANSK is also working on this metal part

M