Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB: Cibie Biode Headlights

Good info.I looked again, still cannot see the difference, from, my iPhone ......cliff

Quote Originally Posted by 66S View Post
    Looks like one lhd and one rhd biode on the Samba
    Good eye. The iode script is written on different sides between left and RHD units.

Registered User #1757
    John, I sent you a PM and Nick your car looks amazing, just solidifies what i want for mine...

here are couple of shots of the car, drive train is finally going in this week, should be on the road soon!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Shrews
    ----------------

70 S burgundrot
    72 ST project

Superb, boy is that tasty.
    Nick Psyllos
    S Reg & R Gruppe
    1973 Euro 911S
    1972 911T to ST

Registered User #1757
    Thanks Nick! i'm starting to get excited for the car, its taken MUCH longer than expected to get it completed, so much that i forget some of the details we decided on back in the day. I guess the good part is i'll get to rediscover my vision when I take delivery ;-)
    Shrews
    ----------------

70 S burgundrot
    72 ST project

I know exactly what you mean and how you feel. My ST build took a bit over 4 years start to finish. I never expected that, but then you'd think with over 25 years of time logged in on this hobby, I'd know better. I will say that I thoroughly enjoyed the journey and now that my car is done (and that's a qualified done, as hot rods are never really done) I kind of miss it. The search for parts, the interaction with those involved, the time spent in my garage fixing/cleaning/painting/polishing etc. was great. I would say that the biggest thrills for me were when we fired up the engine for the first time and my run north to Thunderhill Raceway. That first start was cool because the engine build required so much thought and preparation and was a big puzzle of parts that I was hoping and praying would all work. Thankfully it did and it turned out great. Next was the shakedown run from San Diego to Napa and to Thunderhill for SPD with R Gruppe. Tossing the keys to my son for his lap sessions and watching him and the car brought a tear to my eye. Great moment, made the entire build worth it right there and then. I'm glad you are close to the end, these are wonderful projects and well worth the effort and expense.

Nick.
    Last edited by NickP; 08-08-2017 at 10:37 AM.
    Nick Psyllos
    S Reg & R Gruppe
    1973 Euro 911S
    1972 911T to ST

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff View Post
    These might be them? Don't know about the seller; make your own determination.
    https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifi...php?id=1247606
    Wow, tht ad was actually listed over 7 years ago and it's still on there?
    Click to see my momo collection --> For those interested in my steering wheel collection, feel free to have a look