Thread: Lakewell.com Service !!

Lakewell.com Service !!

Hi,

I have recently used Lakewell.com in Belgium to source some genuine early 911 speakers and grills, does anybody have an reviews on how good a supplier they are?

Much appreciated

Ray

Products are great. His service is AWFUL!

Agree that products are high quality. Sometimes backordered though. What is the issue with service?

A few months ago I emailed Wooter about getting a single visor, instead of paying double and getting two when I only need one. No answer. I ended up buying two and shelving one! Acknowledging the order, they added, "Please do not hesitate should you have any further questions." Another company built on lack of customer service!

Service is fantastic Never had any problems

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty911 View Post
    Agree that products are high quality. Sometimes backordered though. What is the issue with service?

Ordered a carpet kit from him, he asked me to specify the color via pics he emailed me. I copied and pasted the pic of the color I wanted. Alas what he sent (which took 9 weeks instead of the 3-4 quoted with no communication) was not the correct color.

When I asked him via email to rectify the problem he said he sent the right color and it was me who requested the wrong color. I requested the color specifically by the sample photo as to not confuse anyone, it's all crystal clear in the email chain, no way to mistake it.

After that I sent several more emails (he has no phone number, I gave him mine many times but he never called) and he never returned my emails. Dude is a joke.
    Last edited by tsol; 09-18-2017 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Fix quotation