Thread: Early 911 restoration shop recommendation

Early 911 restoration shop recommendation needed, please

I got in a minor fender bender over the weekend with my '69S. So now I'm in search of a resto shop with early 911 experience that can make a quality repair (read: not the local collision insurance repair shop).

One of the trickier bits might be color matching to the ~25 year old Glasurit single stage that's presently on the car. I don't think I could swallow a full respray right now.

Looking for recommendations within ~150 miles of the north end of the Chesapeake Bay. I'm willing to travel for the right shop.

Also looking for leads on an original Bosch H1 headlight assembly *sobs*, and a set of thru-the-grill driving lights w/ grills. Repros of the driving lights and grills are fine, that's what's currently on the car.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by denizen224; 10-17-2017 at 09:02 AM.
    Bill Leavitt
    Early 911S Registry #1083
    1969 S... when it left the factory

CPR east in Easton ask for Bruce.
    Cheers,
    Bob Lee
    Mr Zippy the electronic bicycle
    1971 Sears sit down mower
    Last edited by bob lee; 10-18-2017 at 05:22 AM.

VP Auto Collision in Forest Hill, MD; saw their paint work on an Irish Green early 911 a few years ago and it was of very high quality.

Andy
    Andy J

'71 S
    '14 GT3
    '99 748
    Early S Registry Member #707

Eric Linden/Auto Foreign has the best (imo) reproduction TTG driving lights....

+1 for Eric Linden-- his co. is Auto-Foreign Services 1-206-321-2960. --for the grill lights. Chris
    1. Chris-Early S Registry#205
    2. '70 911S Tangerine
    3. '68 911L Euro Ossi Blue

Call Lewis Hauser in Virginia. Karosserie LTD
    1996 993 black/tan