Thread: Gone again?

Banned

Gone again?

John Esposito must have come to his senses and sorted things out with the OP.

Either that or attorneys are making threats.

Still on the "Bird" in Porsche marketplace section.
    Although it's been sanitized quite a bit.
    Atleast "fake news" is news
    1962 356 S Cab gone
    1967 911S Coupe
    2008 RS60 Boxster gone
    1973.5 911T targa soft window Gone
    Runge 008 Gone
    2002 996 TT x-50 Gone
    2016 Boxster GTS pts gulf orange
    1969 912 SWT pts green

Can I be FRANK with you ?

Live everyday like it's your last .
    Eventually you'll be right.

Looks like a case of Forum Marxism. The powers that be are protecting their own rather than letting the factual images be shown for other members to see before making a decision on this shop. I thought this is a community so why not help the member who is clearly getting screwed instead of protecting a shop that is off the tracks?? I have seen this car and the lousy work done to it and it is beyond unreasonable that the thread has been taken down. Moderators, after seeing this work would you really want another member sending their prized possession to John Esposito? I have first hand knowledge all along on this escapade and you guys know I never get involved commenting on this type of thing but what is right is right. I sold this car (a historic Racer) to Chad who is a stand up guy and who has been seriously taken advantage of by this shop. Let the images stay out there till Esposito comes to his senses and just allows Chad take his car out of there. The guy has been through enough and was charged $55,000 for the privilege of getting screwed over. Every day this is not resolved more early 911 enthusiasts will find out. Esposito is putting himself out of business with this work and behavior. Word is spreading fast.
    Last edited by Rennman; 10-20-2017 at 03:01 PM.

S-Reg #1382
    67S Lavender
    70S Silver, original Slate Gray Japan delivery

TL;DR

Is Chuck Miller protecting John Esposito ?

As my reason for deleting the two other threads:
    'pending legal issue'

We were notified this mater is now in litigation as we speak....

Trust the lawyer/lawyers are looking in on all this internet cross talk, and it's not helping either party....

Until there is some adjudication this and all other discussion on this will be moderated....

Please let it be settled...

After it's settled we will see if anyone will want to go public.....

cm
    Last edited by Chuck Miller; 10-20-2017 at 04:35 PM.
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter