Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: Porsche 911 2.2S First paint concours condition pastelblue 1971

FS: Porsche 911 2.2S First paint concours condition pastelblue 1971

Porsche 911 2.2S 1971 in totally original condition, unrestored, accident- and rustfree and still in first paint. I have bought the car almost 6 years ago. I am the second registrated owner (I’m still in contact with the son of the first owner). Italian delivery at 26th of June 1971. Color Pastelblue.
    Engine and gearbox are matching numbers with Certificate of Authenticy
    The car has run just 68.993 original km’s.
    Complete history with all the booklets and many bills
    Complete toolkit, jack and original touch up paint stift never used. Original spare tire Pirelli Cinturato 72.

Inside the car is very clean with only slightly drivers wear at the drivers floor mat. It came with original Recaro sportseats in excellent condition.
    The car has the rare back seat bolsters which came by the car from new.
    Very clean unterneath. Never saw salt or dirt. It has still it’s original wax from the factory.
    Engine has opened at 64.769 km for new gaskets and seals at Porsche Perugia Italy It is inspected and tested and no signs of wear. Gearbox overhauled at 66.984 km. Pic’s and bills from engine and gearbox are available.
    The Porsche is always stored in a dry, heated and dark garage.
    1 antennahole at right front fender and one at the rear left fender are professionaly stopped without welding. The points are hardly visible. Pic’s on request.

Winner of the 2016 Classic Days Concours d’Elegance at Pon Porsche Netherlands (best original car overall in the Netherlands) with jury mr Harm Lagaay, former head of the Porsche design department.
    This is a very rare opportunity to acquire a car which is totally original and unmolest and in excellent condition.. A timecapsule in concours condition with no issues which can be driven anywhere.

Price €279.000,-

For more info please email me j.blijenberg@hotmail.com
    The car is located 1 hour from Schiphol Airport Amsterdam. If you want to see the car in person I can pick you up and arrange a hotel nearby the car.
    Only serious inquiries please.
    Jan
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Porsche 911 2.2S 1971

More pic's
    115.jpg
    145.jpg
    096.jpg083.jpg
    083.jpg
    113.jpg

More pic's available
    Porsche 911 2.2S 1971

Banned
    Wow. Very, very nice. THIS CAR would be on my dream car bucket list if I had one. One of the ones that "got away" was a Pastel Blue 70S coupe I sold for a whopping 20k 20+ years ago.

Best of luck to you; you'll need it at that price.

VIN Reference = 9111301226
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Those rear seat extenders were discussed in another thread and I believe they are as rare as hen's teeth. Something to do with qualifying the 911 as a sedan for racing if memory serves?

No question this car is nice, but to sell it for the kind of money as an all original original paint car, seller should post some pic's showing paint meter numbers. I only say this because the one pic of the passenger door top hinge seems to show paint drips.Maybe just a minor overspray by the factory. They were human too of course... ;-)

Anyone spending that kind of $$$ would have it inspected and verified in person.
    1969 911S Targa
    1970 911S Coupe
    1973 911T w 3.2
    1972 Alfa GTV 2000

this car would make the PERFECT excuse for a long weekend trip to Amsterdam.

Gorgeous, GLWS

~J~
    air cooled only

Beautiful. GLWS
    early S registry # 2596