Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: W: 911S any model year until 1973

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenT View Post
    Red - especially burgundy - is not my cup of tea.
    Things start to get interesting when we move more into the orange, yellow, green and some of the blue nuances.

Liking your decision.

To anyone who may be interested in my advancements.

What I know so far:
    There are 911S out there that are not so far from what I am looking for.
    There have been offers in the sub and around 100K range that are definitely worth considering. All non matching, all in colors not 100% in my range of admiration.
    Then there are some well above 100K (mainly around 120K or even a bit more) that come very close or fulfill (almost) all of my wishes.
    But since 110K is my absolute budget limit I still haven't found what I am looking for...

By the way I would also consider project cars that have or had originally the right color for me (yellow, green, some blue tones), are not completely rusty and mostly complete.

Thanks again for your support.

Best regards from snowy Hamburg.
    Christian

Very entertaining thread. Thanks for keeping it up.

I hope the market brings to your doorstep exactly what you are looking for
    1969 S Coupe #761
    Early S Registry #1624

My hunt still isn‘t over.
    The replies and offers are getting continually rarer but my hopes are still strong.
    So dear followers of my (more or less) desperate search I wish you all the best for Christmas and a happy new year.
    I‘ll keep you up to date.
    Christian

The new year is already almost a month old and nothing new to announce.
    I guess I have to live with the fact, and the spring is getting closer day by day, that my search in the 100k range is not crowned by success.
    I am already that desperate that I was willing to spend 130K on that car:

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-...27884-216-1897

Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 09.59.27.jpgScreen Shot 2018-01-25 at 09.59.27.jpg

Really loved everything about it. Model year, color, sports seats, matching...but I was too late it was already sold...

Mmmhh, I guess I may have to reconsider my monetary limitations.

But wait a second, maybe someone out there is in the right mood to sell his beloved 911 before spring hits?
    In the right color (not that I want to bore the pants off you but they are: yellow, orange, green and some blue tones).
    Matching is not necessary but if the price is right I wouldn't mind either.
    Project are welcome.

So please everyone rethink:
    You don't need that old Porsche in your garage anymore!
    Itīs bad for the environment, costs enormous amounts of money and the kids donīt fit in either!

Christian

Christian
    You can still have my 67s and paint it whatever colour you like for well under that figure!!!
    Best of luck with your search.
    Will

yomi 1969 912 coupe

No Targa...

Quote Originally Posted by scalino65 View Post
    Christian
    You can still have my 67s and paint it whatever colour you like for well under that figure!!!
    Best of luck with your search.
    Will
    I am flexible when it comes to Matching Numbers, wrong interior and some other things but the color should be the original one.