Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8x15 wheel rs

8x15 wheel rs

Hi i´m Jens from Germany.
    I´m looking for a 8x15 fuchs wheel with 3 pong center (66mm).
    Part number: 911.361.020.02
    thx for offers.
    Jens

I have one Jens. I am in the UK. If you send me your email address I can send photos of the wheel and the enourmous price for my beautifully restored wheel. I’m pretty sure the date stamp is either 4/73 or 5/73. I can include another wheel the same at 2x the enormous price. Insured shipping and any PayPal charges will be extra.

I wonder if there will be a surcharge/tariff on this kind of thing after Brexit?

Regards
    Mike
    RS#1551(sold)
    67S
    73E (home after 25 years) and sold again
    Early S reg. #681

5/73 RSR Original Finish

Sold. Thanks.
    Last edited by SKM; 12-06-2023 at 10:08 PM.

Interested if the original poster TWIXELS passes on these, and if he does, do you have a price?

Thanks for the offers. Primary i´m searching for a wheel for restauration. What´s your price for your wheels skm and do you sell separate? Jens

Hi Jens

I got your email.
    Looks like my wheels are out of the equation. I checked and I have three spare 02 Fuchs but they are all fully restored and never had tyres fitted and they would be expensive. Ready to mount. Not what you are looking for.

Regards
    Mike
    RS#1551(sold)
    67S
    73E (home after 25 years) and sold again
    Early S reg. #681

Ok, whats your price for one wheel?

Registry member# 206 fourteenten's Avatar
    Hi Jens,

I will go back to 6/7" configuration on my car and consider selling a single 8J x 15. Drop me a line and we can discuss.

Cees

Hey, i´m still searching for 8x15 wheels part number 911.361.020.02

Quote Originally Posted by fourteenten View Post
    Hi Jens,

I will go back to 6/7" configuration on my car and consider selling a single 8J x 15. Drop me a line and we can discuss.

Cees
    I too went back to 6/7”. I strongly prefer the original look.

I have a full restored set of red 7/8” now that’s seeking a new home eventually.