Thread: Price check: Genuine Porsche 1973 Carrera 911 rs sales brochure in English

Price check: Genuine Porsche 1973 Carrera 911 rs sales brochure in English

Hi there.
    Don’t know if any of you guys read the thread Ref my fathers very rare 73 rs touring in glacier blue in rhd
    Had some amazing feedback and info.
    Have found the car and would love to have it back in the family but don’t think it will ever happen.
    My father very sadly passed away nearly 2 years ago now and we have found some amazing artifacts my father cherished preserved in plastic folders.
    I am hoping to try and sell this very very rare colour sales brochure in English to a enthusiast or maybe you guys could point me in the correct direction to get a fair price?
    It’s in superb original condition.

Name:  17AB7317-2CAC-4706-88D5-6D26D6B3429D.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  131.8 KB. Brochure

At least $1500.00 for the RS brochure, GLWS

Do you have the correction insert that indicates that cars will be delivered with negative side script rather than the positive script shown in the sales brochure? That seems to add quite a bit to the value. The insert is a separate loose page so easily lost.
    Jeff Jensen

Hi James
    I am in the uk if it helps,the brochure if in top condition can sell for 1500 to 2k£ with insert page,is that punched holes in the one page at the back,if so that would devalue a fair bit.I guess the low would be around 1k,hope it helps.
    What is the grey 911 concept brochure,not seen it before.Could be interested if its inline with my brochures etc

The grey/metallicblue „Concept“ brochure is for 1971, 2.2litre cars. Its fairly common, at around 250Dollar.

As for RS brochure, they are not rare at all (Ladenburg offers one every 6 months) but usually always expensive, some say overpriced.
    Problem is more someone willing to pay a 4digit price for such an item, usually it generates little demand, mostly by RS owners (hence the price etiquette) and/or literature collectors only.

I have both an original incl. insert as well as a repro printed in the 1990ies, indistinguable from the original except a small mark on second last page..

Selling on ebay or Ladenburg and then testing the waters...1k is low if it comes with the insert but most want it complete anyhow.
    Best is to offer it to Ladenburg as a whole package, brochure, insert, test and period paperworks.
    Agree, 1500Dollar probably realistic.
    Last edited by 911T1971; 12-28-2017 at 10:39 AM.
    Registry member No.773