Thread: S oil console 69-71 aluminium hose fitting supplier ?

S oil console 69-71 aluminium hose fitting supplier ?

Are the aluminium collars that are fitted on the S oil filter console of the 69-71 unit still being made, or are they NLA. These are the roughly 30mm x 30mm OD.

Thanks in advance.

Dave
    Last edited by stretch; 01-05-2018 at 10:03 AM.

Reference thread as discussed with Dave...
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

in case it helps: this is the collar pictured.

thanks
    Dave

Name:  20171218_163057.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  59.4 KB

dave, sending you a picture by email.

Peter, Neither of my computers show your link.

Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    Are the aluminium collars that are fitted on the S oil filter console of the 69-71 unit still being made, or are they NLA. These are the roughly 30mm x 30mm OD.

Thanks in advance.

Dave
    Dave, you might reach out to Brad Davis, he repairs these lines, might have some odds and ends laying around. I don't know, but doubt they're still being made. Might have to buy old lines to salvage the ends. Try a search on Cohline, they might still be available. So many people throw away those old lines when they buy the new style crimped replacement lines. I have salvaged all my old lines to put the proper ends on deserving cars.
    Early S Registry member #90
    R Gruppe member #138
    Fort Worth Tx.

Thanks Ed. I have emailed Brad hoping he might have a lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Cabell View Post
    Peter, Neither of my computers show your link.
    Rick - just finished a 12 hour drive...let me know if you still need my assistance. Peter
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100