Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zenith 40 TIN Rebuild Kits

Zenith 40 TIN Rebuild Kits

Selling 2 Zenith 40 TIN rebuild kits. These are bagged separately (as seen in pictures) and are complete.

Asking $125 for both shipped in CONUS

Stretch

111_1290.jpg
    111_1286.jpg
    111_1287.jpg
    Last edited by Stretch32; 01-11-2018 at 05:46 PM.
    Registry # 3063

Bump for a lower price.

Stretch
    Registry # 3063

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch32 View Post
    Bump for a lower price.

Stretch
    Is this kit similar to the Stoddard kit for $88.69 which is for one kit.

http://www.stoddard.com/901100948-zn-sic.html
    Thanks.

-Allen-

Allen,

I honestly don’t know as I’ve not seen the Stoddard kit. I bought these from a vender at RennSport Reunion V a couple of years ago. The gentleman I got them from was a Weber parts guy and had these in his pile so I grabbed them. I’m pretty sure I paid $115 for them at the time. Not sure if that helps but let me know if you have any other questions.

Edit: after looking at the Stoddard kit online they do look similar. I don’t know if there are differences in materials but outwardly they look pretty close.

Stretch
    Registry # 3063

Bump, best offer okay.

Stretch
    Registry # 3063

Bump, make an offer if you can use these.

Stretch
    Registry # 3063

Hello stretch

Would you let them go for 100$ shipped to Denmark

Thanks Rasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Babuski76 View Post
    Hello stretch

Would you let them go for 100$ shipped to Denmark

Thanks Rasmus
    For me, that wouldn't be too much of a stretch..and I'd sell them IMHO

-Allen-

Imho?
    Sorry I Don 't Know that one

Rasmus,

imho means: in my honest opinion.

I’ll sell these to for $100 USD shipped to Europe. PM sent.

Stretch
    Registry # 3063