Thread: Give it forward: free for the cost of shipping

Give it forward: free for the cost of shipping

I have received enough goodwill and advice here, to somehow give it back.

Here are 2 US type headlights, and one rear red lens dated 1968.

Pay shipping, and you can have either. I am in Switzerland, shipping should be about 50$

Hey George, I just sent you a PM
    Early 911S Reg #3096
    "Chester" - 1968 911 L, Fully Restored, Numbers Matching, Tangerine Orange on the original 5 1/2 x 15 Fuchs wheels
    "The Beast" - 2010 911 4S Cab, Triple Black, 6 Speed MT, SSK, PSE with Fabspeed Sport Headers and 200-Cell Cats
    "The Truck" - 2019 Cayenne Turbo, Jet Black, Sport Chrono, PSE, Rear Axle Steering & PSCB Brakes (for haulin' stuff... fast)
    ”Blue” - 2023 911 Turbo S Cab, Gentian Blue over Deviated Black Leather with PSE & PCCB’s

Headlights spoken for. Rear lens remains, that will be cheeeaaap to post.