Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: W: 65-66 911 in Light Yellow

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Beck View Post
    Wonder why they left the rocker decos off? Beautiful car in spite of that, missing paint badge, and Botox injected incorrect vinyl interior.

$363k U.S...

Hope they get it.
    but the ad states it is in concours condition in every detail! Must be correct then, right?

That IS a true 65, so worth somewhat of a bonus. Not sure how much of a bonus.

~J~
    air cooled only

Banned
    Regardless of its shortcomings it surely is handsome in Champagne Yellow.

The mentioned car is the built from
    the registry member
    PSS aka Jacques Verdier,
    who did a remarkable contribution in pointing out the early 64/65 features
    http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...acques+verdier

correct in nut and bolt...

He should explain himself why he left the rocker deco
    59 750 pre unit triton
    63 650 gray silver bikinitub triumph thunderbird
    70 650 astralred silver triumph bonneville
    65 912 slate gray "erwin"
    73 914 ravennagreen "ferdl"
    erwin_loves_polo

Banned
    Jacques?

Well then add a smiley face at the end of my critique; Jacques is good people.

Great job Jacques!

Now explain yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    https://www.leboncoin.fr/voitures/14...80.htm?ca=12_s No affiliation. Say's he has everything.
    Thank you for the heads up. I am not looking for a sunroof car but otherwise that is intriguing. I wouldn't mind a car that required a trip to Europe to take a look at!

I have had so many great responses already and I appreciate everyones input and leads. I have run into a few cars that are stunning but over $350k and I have determined that over $300k is out of the picture. I did not think that the market for a 65-66 was that high or else I would have mentioned that earlier!

Sorry guys, I have been off grid for a while rebuilding houses, moving, new job, etc.
    I am selling as I need to fund my 300700 restoration, despite the fact that I love the colour. I will shed some tears I am sure, but the future lurks and 300700 will be an amazing project!
    The rocker deco's are not on as I did not find any originals in decent restorable shape sofar and did not want to use repro. Hope to find them still, anybody? No worry the colour ID is there meanwhile.
    member 2971 Jacques
    911 March 1965
    912 April 1965
    911 May 1965
    964 RS clone (one of many)
    964 Targa original Dutch police car (one of 45)
    964 Turbo 3.6 (one of 1450)
    993 S Vesuvio (one of 250)

I have had a lot of great leads but nothing has panned out yet. Fortunately I enjoy the hunt almost as much as I enjoy driving these cars so thanks for all the help thus far. Does anyone have any fresh leads on a Champagne Yellow 65-66?

I have a very nice 65 911 in champagne yellow. Restored with many awards from local pca. Records from porsche factory for maintenance and repairs. Let me know if you're still looking. Thanks.

PM sent to emsdoc. Thanks for reaching out!