Thread: Large early swb lwb 911/912 parts at HERSHEY

Large early swb lwb 911/912 parts at HERSHEY

I originally planned on setting up a space but my partner is unable to make it this year to hold down the space while I shop around. So, I am willing to bring some of these large items, to big to ship , if someone is a committed buyer. PLEASE, only serious inquiries, these items will be taking up a lot of precious space for my new finds to bring home. Thank you.

Click link for pics- http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsc...l#post10001323

1. Early swb seat, consider it a core. $225

2. Pair of 67 swb doors. Pass side is solid and very nice , NOT rusted out. Drivers side was taken apart by previous owner. Said there was a lot of bondo on it? The door skin is probably useless but the door frame is very nice with NO rust. $500 for both doors.

3. Swb tank? Came with pile of 67 912 parts. No rust, dent on bottom and top corner. Powder coated exterior. $75

4. SOLDPass side lwb front fender. A real nice guy wanted the front turn signal area so I cut it for him and he disappeared. The rear area that attaches to the body is Swiss cheese as you can see. Turn signal area is very nice with no rust. From top of wheel arch forward is usable if welded back together or to replace your own turn signal area. $100

5. Drivers side lwb front fender is solid and great condition. One dent I found and NO rust. Very very nice original piece. $900

6. Perfect Oem factory replacement engine lid. Only thing you would have to do is paint it for your needs. $400

7. SOLDUsed engine lid, not sure what year but no cutouts for license plate lights tells me post 73? Needs some massaging, dents, etc. $50

8. SOLDFiberglass S bumper, nice used condition. Comes with brackets to attach, only damage is small 1inch area on bottom lip, see circle. $200 with brackets.

9. Fiberglass S bumper, used and in nice shape. One Mounting bracket area missing though, see circle. $50

10. SOLD Another handy man special swb front bumper. Back side looks nice, front has been tampered with, needs some welding and massaging. $50

11. Swb driver side rear bumper, comes as shown with trim. Nice solid shape, two rust spots on top piece which you can see will be hidden when attached to car.$150

12. Front bumper trim for swb car. Nice used condition, complete with attachment studs/bolts. $100

13. S front bumper trim, used with some missing/broken mounting studs/bolts. $40

14. SOLDDamaged front swb bumper, NO rust, comes with brackets. Buy it for brackets or to replace part of your bumper. Or if your handy, bend it back. $75

15. SOLDDamaged swb drivers fender. top of wheel arch back is perfect, solid NO rust. I could easily see this used to replace that common trouble area where the fender attaches to the body by the door. $150

16. SOLD Swb rear quarter panels, off of a 68. Solid NO rust condition, only “rust” is along the ugly cuts someone made when removed. Cut them to fit your project, very nice condition. $1400

17. Whole roof section/clip - Guy thought it was off a 70?, only ding or blemish is the last pic, almost like a baseball hit it above the windshield. C pilar length about 15-17" from top of rear window down, B pilar 12", A pilar 19" or so. $1400
    Last edited by kph911; 04-18-2018 at 11:53 AM.

List has been updated, some really nice stuff cheap and no shipping needed if coming to Hershey. Offers?

Update

Rear swb quarters now sold. Willing to listen to offers, 4 days to go.

List updated, some good stuff left and you don't have to pay for shipping! Take advantage. Whole roof clip yet, early doors, perfect lwb front fender, perfect rear lid. Let's talk, two days to go!

Last chance, offers? Packing up tonight, let me know.