Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Any vintage VWs fans here ?

@swcarroll, no worries & now I know why you commented about the carbs.

@9er, trying out some NDT Jeep tires but not final yet.

Sorry, I made same mistake.....

No problemo Rick, we used a real 356 Abarth peashooter at first but the pipes stuck out too much so we got the VW Bus CSP Abarth replica & changed the flanges to Porsche. The fit under the bumper is excellent.

Here's a photo with a 356 Abarth exhaust.
    Attached Images Attached Images

this thread has me all nostalgic. my old 23 window w/ my dear friend Skim. Coca-Cola red and white, chrome window frames including the safaris, and dropped on the alloys. Oh the 80's! The 300sl was NOT mine, but had come into a local shop back in the day!
    micro.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ESR # 3177

micro.jpg

tried to fix rotation
    ESR # 3177

and one more....this is old bus was found out in the CA desert being used as a shed....and kitten breeding ground. Towed it home with my lil Toyota truck and a chain through a pipe. We lost a wheel off of that bus while towing it and lived to laugh about to this day. Always good VW stories.kitty shed.jpg
    ESR # 3177

that old bus moved on to a kid now that drives the hell out of it. still alive!
    ESR # 3177

My '64 sunroof sedan and '63 vert.

Major amount of rear camber on the vert. How does it drive?