Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any US lawyers here?

Any US lawyers here?

I need a laywer in the US with an affordable fee.

Any members?

Thank you.

Pretty open ended to get a response. How about the location of the (potential) suit and area of expertise needed?

Quote Originally Posted by nvr2mny View Post
    Pretty open ended to get a response. How about the location of the (potential) suit and area of expertise needed?

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...from-a-scammer
    Mike Fitton # 2071
    2018 911S Carrera White
    2012 991 Platinum Silver ( Gone)
    1971 911T Targa Bahia Red (Gone to France)
    1995 911 Carrera Polar Silver (Gone)

No Affiliation with City of Chicago!

I'm also interested in a discount brain surgeon if anyone can help.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Porsche9111976 View Post
    I need a laywer in the US with an affordable fee.

Any members?

Thank you.
    Don’t waste your money.

There may be more effective ways to solve your problem. Add some color to your story please.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Soterik View Post
    Rather than posting your frustrations with the USA and then deleting them... why not post your situation and then perhaps we or someone we know can help you.
    +1

There’s lots of ways to skin a cat.

The thing about crooks is they think they’re the smartest ones in the room.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3EkBuKQEkio

f-stooges7.jpg

These 3 might help

Okay guys,

I bought a very nice 1979 car, although the pictures were nice. I have prove of a very clear description and beautiful pictures. The car is delivered at the port and got the real pictures of the shipper. It is a dented rusted restorationproject....

The shippingcosts and taxes are more than the value of the car, which is in real a 1976 one.

Yes i am frustrated. Any help will be appreciated.

Banned
    If the seller isn't working to resolve this lay out your case here. Perhaps start by including photos, pricing, and agreement.

For the time being try to avoid using terms like shyster, scammer, fraud, turd ball, or Kurt.

Wonder why the scammer is bothering to ship anything, unless he is buying time to abscond with the funds. My guess is the money you wired is long gone. The only hope is through the bank they are supposed to get legitimate ID's when the account was opened but that isn't always the case. Still he will argue that he delivered the goods and it is a dispute of condition between buyer and seller, remember "As Is". Does your bill of sale list the correct '79 car with correct vin #, etc. do you have a copy of the correct title? If so get the shipper's description and vin # and get in contact with the bank ASAP. Bank's also have fraud insurance.
    Mike Fitton # 2071
    2018 911S Carrera White
    2012 991 Platinum Silver ( Gone)
    1971 911T Targa Bahia Red (Gone to France)
    1995 911 Carrera Polar Silver (Gone)

No Affiliation with City of Chicago!