Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FS: 1967 911S outlaw

Quote Originally Posted by TheBen View Post
    Just my opinion but that's an extremely strong price for a non-stock car.
    not in europe. some of the prices there are on the ridiculous scale. Stock restored 67S - asking over $400K. A lot of 67S 911s going in the $300K range.

I also listed the price along with a best offer option. Again, it comes with 2 motors. The original numbers matching and the 2.7 race motor. This car is 51 years old and does not have any rust. Depending on the offer, I have some original parts that I would include with the car.

Thanks for looking at it Ben
    DD: 2008 Aston Matin V8 Vantage (manual)
    Wife's: 2020 Cayenne (white - black/red)
    2008 Porsche GT3-RS (modified)
    1978 Porsche 930 (heavily modified)
    1967 Porsche 911S outlaw (sold)

maybe I should sell my stock restored 67S in Europe then...

I don't see the 67S market there yet. Lots of people are "asking" 300 or so but not selling.

Good luck with your sale.

I think its a strong car, ticks a lot of the boxes. Just plays to a smaller market.
    911 1967S 308470
    [B]911 1965 301946 Irish Green
    [B]911 1965 302962 Polo Red
    911 1965 300760 White SOLD
    911 1971S S/T 2.5
    914-6 1970 GT 2.3
    Look for me at a track near you!
    Early S Reg #2699
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/MachineMotorsports

Banned
    Jerry was certainly one of the good guys in vintage racing.

Hope his family is doing ok.

Market indicator....... https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...-911s-coupe-3/

I do not think it will sell......... did not sell: $101,000 high bid
    Last edited by Macroni; 08-08-2018 at 05:58 PM.
    86 Sport Purpose Carrera "O4"

I claim to know nothing but it seems the BAT example and the example offered here are completely different options for COMPLETELY different buyers.
    Porsche taste on a Volkswagen budget...

Quote Originally Posted by jos.hall View Post
    I claim to know nothing but it seems the BAT example and the example offered here are completely different options for COMPLETELY different buyers.
    Seller cited relevance of the relationship to stock in post #11.

I also agree with you; many times stock has a greater value but sometimes there is a buyer who a modified car really speaks to.
    86 Sport Purpose Carrera "O4"

New price: $248K OBO

Anyone going to Carmel/Monterey for Pebble Beach Car week - it will be there. Should be at werks on Friday and parked around Carmel

Thanks all

A stock 1967S is a fun little car. But a hot rodded 67S can be an awesome car!

To hot rod a numbers matching 67S is not something many would do given the values. The cost to hot rod a real deal 67S is also very expensive.

This car is too expensive to put back to concours condition. It would be the perfect car for somebody looking to build an ultimate 911 outlaw without having to wait!

To make the car a little more period/vintage i would change a few things... but the first thing I think needs to be addressed are the tires. they are too "modern" for a vintage car.

The car would look great on vintage style radials. And the fuchs painted to look like 1967S fuchs (even if they were 6" front and 7R rear)
    LOOKING FOR 1967S TRANSMISSION #103586
    Looking For 1969T Engine #6195922
    Looking For 1969T Transmission #7194313

Looking for 1969T Transmission #7195495
    www.tcspeed.com

Quote Originally Posted by tcsracing1 View Post
    A stock 1967S is a fun little car. But a hot rodded 67S can be an awesome car!

To hot rod a numbers matching 67S is not something many would do given the values. The cost to hot rod a real deal 67S is also very expensive.

This car is too expensive to put back to concours condition. It would be the perfect car for somebody looking to build an ultimate 911 outlaw without having to wait!

To make the car a little more period/vintage i would change a few things... but the first thing I think needs to be addressed are the tires. they are too "modern" for a vintage car.

The car would look great on vintage style radials. And the fuchs painted to look like 1967S fuchs (even if they were 6" front and 7R rear)
    thanks for the reply. Yes I did alittle experiment on the tires and the rear deck lid to mix modern on a SWB. the good thing about the tires is you can reverse them. Don't want to sell it - but I need the funds to help out with the new house build. However - it is a blast to drive. Drive it more than my GT3RS.