Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: W: Fraise (Rose Red) 70-73 911

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

W: Fraise (Rose Red) 70-73 911

W: Fraise aka Rose Red. 911 E or S Coupe or Targa.
    On the hunt for some time now with no luck. Had a bite but no deal. LMK if you guys hear of anything. Greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Urelfer View Post
    Hi guys
    I have a fraise US market 73 2.4T targa in Switzerland which I am considering selling. Mechanics done, including Zenith conversion, CIS parts still with the car. Purchase documents dating 1973 and service book available. In need of repaint and light body cosmetics, very solid and original car. Mail to mattia(at)tonella(dot)ch if interested.
    Best regards
    Matt
    Matt,

Pictures are a MUST here. Please post some up!!!

color change is not that huge to value. what is huge is replaced fenders and panels that can never be replaced. All cars some day will need paint. its just paint. A car that has never been crashed or full of rust is the best car.chris
    1. Chris-Early S Registry#205
    2. '70 911S Tangerine
    3. '68 911L Euro Ossi Blue

Had a visit at a collectors place to pick up some mint chromed lemmerz....
    there is for sale a fresh repaint, original colortone, original interiour, new tuev, new service,
    technically perfect, upgrade on 2.7 targa...
    pm me if interest so I can ask further details
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by haul; 08-12-2018 at 01:32 AM.
    59 750 pre unit triton
    63 650 gray silver bikinitub triumph thunderbird
    70 650 astralred silver triumph bonneville
    65 912 slate gray "erwin"
    73 914 ravennagreen "ferdl"
    erwin_loves_polo

Back in November 2016, this Rose Red 911E Sporto was for sale:

For Sale on Facebook
    1972 Porsche 2.4L 911E Coupe
    VIN: 9112200952
    Engine: 6229157
    Trans: Sportomatic
    Color: Rose Red/Black
    Mileage: ~40,000
    Price: CSD$60,000

72E 1.jpg

72E 2.jpg

72E 3.jpg

Seller's Description:

- Stabilizer Bars
    - Koni Shocks
    - Rear spoiler
    - AC
    - Power windows
    - Sportomatic Transmission

I've officially decided to put my 1972 911E for sale. This is a true survivor car with 40k miles. No rust. Very rare options. Car has been a weekend driver for 25 years until i had some Sportomatic issues this year. The new buyer will need to commit to a swap or restoration of the Sporto. That being said, this is a truly amazing example of a time capsule 911. Car is located in Canada but will ship worldwide if seller meets conditions of an international sale. Asking price is 60,000 CSD. I will work with interested parties to provide as much information as necessary. Thanks everyone.

This car is numbers matching. It is mostly correct outside of Clarion cassette deck, front and rear bumpers, custom exhaust and the whale tail. Certified 40k miles. Everything works and AC still blows cold. One of the few cars left with a functional Sportomatic transmission. The car was imported into Canada from California, where my father purchased it in the 90s. I have owned it since 2008, when my father was kind enough to let me take it on. In 2015 i had the engine removed , gone over and resealed by AutoHaus Porsche in Winnipeg.
    Doug Dill

1973 911E Coupe
    PCA #1987109761
    Early 911S Registry #548

Quote Originally Posted by haul View Post
    Had a visit at a collectors place to pick up some mint chromed lemmerz....
    there is for sale a fresh repaint, original colortone, original interiour, new tuev, new service,
    technically perfect, upgrade on 2.7 targa...
    pm me if interest so I can ask further details
    Not Sold that that's Fraise. Too Dark.
    Fraise is brighter from pics I've seen. A bit more on the pink side.

color change is not that huge to value. what is huge is replaced fenders and panels that can never be replaced. All cars some day will need paint. its just paint. A car that has never been crashed or full of rust is the best car.chris
    1. Chris-Early S Registry#205
    2. '70 911S Tangerine
    3. '68 911L Euro Ossi Blue

Fraise and Sporto. Kind of like peanut butter and jelly.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveFromNY View Post
    Hen's teeth. I've been looking for a couple years now and except for a lonely Sportomatic I've come up empty. Good luck.
    Where in NY?...Found a Rose Red 73' S. But the ask was $$$