Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WTB: Bosch Red Trumpet Horns

WTB: Bosch Red Trumpet Horns

Hi,

I need a set of Bosch Sport Fanfare rally horns in 12V (p/n 0 321 023 910), preferably NOS. If not NOS the condition should be bordering on 'as new'.

Any leads appreciated!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I need one of the short horns, I am not as concerned about condition so if you see one you decide to pass on I would appreciate a shout out. Thanks, Mark
    Mark Erbesfield
    2018 911 Carrera T 7spd manual 😊
    1973 911S #9113301282
    1957 356A #58648
    1966 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ45LV
    1982 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40
    1977 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40
    1972 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 FST (Factory Soft Top)
    1971 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 “Patina Queen”
    1979 MB 450SL "Dad's old car"
    2019 Cayenne "Wife's car"

..................and if you see another short one that Mark passes on, I am also looking for a short horn.
    Hugh Hodges
    73 911E
    Melbourne Australia

Foundation Member #005
    Australian TYP901 Register Inc.

Early S Registry #776

Me too. Now these should be reproduced...
    Scott H.
    1969 Coupe LtWt
    1973.5 911T

I'd be glad to pass any extras on, but so far unfortunately I've received no leads at all. I will now try on some other forums as well, so apologies if you see my same request elsewhere.

Got lucky!!! There is hope...

Armando

I am not sure that I would use the word "lucky" - maybe just stay at "you bastard"

Did you get those from UK Ebay a few weeks ago? if so you beat me to them - my fault I was being too cute and cheap.

I missed another similar set in Germany a week ago - that time i was going to bid much higher but they were withdrawn with 2 days to go Seller said had had a right to although the google translator of the listing did not pick it up in the fine print.

So they are out there - I just hope i find a set for me before you guys do

However for someone wanting a single (i cant tell if it is high or low from the photo) here is one on German ebay at present.

If someone is looking to bid on it and hoping that no-one will find it..............sorry.
    Hugh Hodges
    73 911E
    Melbourne Australia

Foundation Member #005
    Australian TYP901 Register Inc.

Early S Registry #776

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Armando, Did you get those from UK eBay a few weeks ago? if so you beat me to them - my fault I was being too cute and cheap.
    Hugh, you were close, but I actually found them with a "BIN" option at eBay.DE yesterday.

For the last several years, I have been looking high and low searching for a NOS set. It was nothing short of weird, simply a premonition I had yesterday since I hadn't searched for these specific items for at least a couple of weeks (there are certain items I religiously search for weekly, oftentimes daily), and yes, I'm "sick" or severely obsessed with this hobby. I walked to the computer, logged into "eBay Global", and to my disbelief there they were. The BIN wasn't so clear for me since I don't read German and it was odd that option was in fact available (glad it was!) and at that low price.

This is how sometimes these things happen, when you least expected... "Got to love the treasure hunt!"

A-
    Last edited by 914-6gt; 07-10-2011 at 08:49 AM. Reason: added text

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill View Post
    Hi,

I need a set of Bosch Sport Fanfare rally horns in 12V (p/n 0 321 023 910), preferably NOS. If not NOS the condition should be bordering on 'as new'.

Any leads appreciated!
    Are you still in need of these horns? I have several sets..... robert.b.lee@cox.net
    Bob Lee
    San Diego

Thanks, Bob, I've sent you an email.

Armando, could you please let us know about any others that you come across before buying and listing them on your "For Sale" section?