Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 14th Strähle Swap - Save the date

Hallo Dirk.
    Wie geht es Dir? Lange nix mehr von Dir gehört. Schaade, das das so weit weg ist. Wäre unheimlich gern mal vorbei gekommen.

liebe Grüße Harry

Dirk, what time? And there will be me, Chris and Neil.

Hello, any suggestion's on hotel in the area appreciated. I Registered to do the S gathering a year ago but work changed my schedule. This time I was to fly home the 10th but now extended till 17th!
    Working mostly in Salzgitter but will be in Munich area the 8th & 9th would be great to drive up Friday and catch up. Please PM any suggestion's.

Best Regards

Hi Jerry, not really a recommendation, but I'd go either near the swap Location (Fellbach) or join Chris and Neil.
    See you Friday.
    I haven't got a table a the swap, but if someboy's looking for some seat I might bring along what I have.
    I have none OE Sport Seats just buckets or Scheel stuff.

Hi guys, see You on Friday!

Thank you Uai, will check for hotel an would like to hook up for Friday dinner.

Best Regards

Where is Friday dinner so, or is it Saturday? I’m hungry already and need a Weissbier!

Driving To Munich this afternoon, will check back later for a Friday get together location and book a room later. Looking forward to meeting up and safe travels to all!

Regards

Me( Dave Whelan), Neil Lane and Chris Clark all from Porsche Club Ireland are staying in the November Hotel Hbf opposite the main train station in Stuttgart.

Post Swap Bier und Schwäbisches
    takes place
    November 10th
    17:00

Unfortunately the reservation was withdrawn by the restaurant.
    Let us discuss at my table tomorrow.
    Last edited by dirk07; 11-09-2018 at 01:48 PM.