Thread: Well Done Chuck and Randy!

Thumbs up Well Done Chuck and Randy!

Great article in the new RoadScholars Magazine by Randy Wells about Chuck Miller! Good read and fun pics.
    Last edited by Bill Simmeth; 07-14-2018 at 05:42 AM.

Fantastic article guys!
    1974 MFI Carrera
    1992 Carrera RS

S Reg #1245

Chuck has been a member of our Australian TYP901 Register since 2005 and it's nice to see him displaying our grille badge in his cabinet and also our window decal proudly displayed on the rear quarter of his 911S.

Kind regards to you Chuck

Peter Williams
    Secretary
    Australian TYP901 Register

I could read stories about Chuck Miller all day, but I'd much rather listen to him tell stories...or read a book that he wrote (one can hope)...
    -Marco
    SReg. #778 OGrp: #8 RGrp: #---
    TLG Auto: Website
    Searching for engine #907495 and gearbox 902/1 #229687

loved those vintage road bikes on the wall....

Thanks, guys!

I love bringing attention to those in this community who deserve it, and will continue to do so where I can.

I also enjoy listening to Chuck tell stories. At the 2018 Treffen we had a great time recalling past escapades. Most of those would never make it to print..
    Randy Wells
    Automotive Writer/Photographer/Filmmaker
    www.randywells.com/blog
    www.hotrodfilms.com

Early S Registry #187

Thumbs up

WOW... Thanks guys... and my bud Randy...

I've seemed to be blessed with being at the right place, at the right time for a lot of this old car stuff through the years...….

- Looking under my '59 Alfa spider to see if it might be bleeding... in 1969.....

Thanks again Randy,
    cm
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Chuck Miller; 07-14-2018 at 02:46 PM.
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

Great to see, and congrats to Randy, Randy, and Chuck!

pete

Excellent! Looking forward to Part 2

It is a wonderful story...about a car and a guy who just keeps driving it in all kinds of events. Hopefully, there are some 'young' guys reading the story and beginning a similar saga. These are the kind of stories that keep the Early911S registry, and R Gruppe going strong. A true love affair about rolling iron.
    Gib Bosworth
    EarlySReg 434
    R Gruppe 17