Thread: WTT: 79 930 for 911T + Cash

WTT: 79 930 for 911T + Cash

I currently own a 1979 930 with just over 55k original miles, bone stock, metallic black, sport seats. I would like to get back into a 1969-1973.5 911T Coupe. I have many photos of my 930, chassis, interior, trunk, wheels, etc. Some low res photos here. I am in Sacramento, CA. This 930 was purchased new at Felton Porsche/Audi in Mill Valley November 1978. Two prior owners were business partners in the Central Valley. Original CA equipment car with thermal reactors, easily passed smog, excellent leak down numbers, very tight engine. Partial respray. Books, tool kit, records. Mike
    exterior_1.jpgexterior_2.jpgexterior_5.jpgIMG_0796.jpg930interior_1.jpg930interior_13.jpg930interior_17.jpg
    Last edited by Miniwerks; 06-01-2019 at 10:44 AM.

Are you still looking to trade? Currently in the midst of a refresh on a very complete 1972T coupe, silver/black, non-sunroof. Let me know.

Sorry for late response, had only been watching notifications. I do still have my 930 and in fact relisted on Pelican and Fchat. I was going to update listing here and spotted your message.

My 930 Turbo is now sold.