Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eric Linden

Eric Linden

It's no secret. Eric Linden and I are friends.

The first time I spoke with him, it was in response to an ad he had posted for four perfect early deep six 15" Fuchs for $900. That was all the money back in 2000. I passed...

OK... I've learned one more thing since then. This guy is the real deal.

It's no accident he is considered one of the foremost experts on SWB 911s. He's spent essentially his entire life researching these things.

Yesterday, we worked together on photographing some of his "inventory". Anybody who knows Eric will know that means everything you and I could ever desire.

It was a great time and a highlight of my year. Thanks, buddy.
    Randy Wells
    Automotive Writer/Photographer/Filmmaker
    www.randywells.com/blog
    www.hotrodfilms.com

Early S Registry #187

Randy, can't wait to pics of that hoard!! Yes, Eric is truly a good guy and a REAL asset to this community. His knowledge and willingness to share is invaluable. Truth be told, and THANKFULLY for the majority here, there are several people here on this board whom are the same. Ok, so, when/where can we expect to lust after his stash, 000?

Thumbs up

I believe I met Eric in 2000 as well....

One of the first times he went over my tool bag and tools with me in a Cambria parking lot...
    He discussed with me what was correct and what might not be. Always being a concerned, exacting, and knowledgeable gentleman, willing to share what he's learned.

Through the years, learning his dedication to family, community, his own history, and the products he produces, my respect has only grown...

Can't wait for this well deserved article...

Cheers for now and things to come...
    Chuck
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

I briefly met him at a swap meet, I was vendor and had left my friend to watch the store,when I returned,Eric was there and had my entire inventory of nos swb wiper arms and blades in his arms, He did not buy them but I later sold him some to him on this site. That was the last set I sold him cause you know the rest of the story
    registry #2072

+1

Eric Linden has THE passion, and is also capable of reproducing rare Porsche parts very very accurately.

He helped many of us in keeping our cars "right" and more importantly "on the road".

Thank you Eric.

Milou / Registry #884
    www.ecurielyford.com

I met Eric for the first time this year at the parade over in Spokane. We've talked on the phone a few times, but it was nice to put a face to a name. He is a VERY nice guy that happens to produce some great parts for us! It was great to meet you Eric
    Greg

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't...you're right.” - Henry Ford

Beyond one of the best....and since we are heaping on praise, his wife is also equally as nice of a person.....It's always special when they make an east coast appearance....Hopefully see you at Rennsport my friend...

I've had the good fortune to spend a little time with both Eric and Randy. This community and myself personally have benefited greatly from Eric's top flight parts and Randy's stunning photography.
    1959 Auratium Green 356A Super w/ Rudge wheels
    1970 Irish Green 914-6 w/2.2S
    Current -1967 Bahama Yellow 912 POLO 2cam4 #1
    www.reSeeWorks.com
    Personalized Vintage Porsche's and parts
    I couldn't find the sports car of my dreams, so I built it myself-Ferdinand Porsche

Eric is a very nice guy in person.

I’ve never met Eric but I’d like to. I bought a few things over the years and always been impressed with his communication, knowledge and quality of parts. He has enthusiasm for the cars we love and I only understood that after learning on this board of his history. Thanks for all the help over the years Eric, particularly on 67S.

Regards
    Mike
    RS#1551(sold)
    67S
    73E (home after 25 years) and sold again
    Early S reg. #681