Thread: FS: 1969 911T restoration project

FS: 1969 911T restoration project

Dear Members,
    I have gotten to the point in which I no longer have the time or resources to complete my restoration of Amag Lauf 6034 (first imported into Switzerland). It's a '69 Karmann Coupe. Original production completion date 11/27/1968, original Engine was 6190754 (cannot find; [I did look in the back]), original trans# 7192325 (cannot find, but have 4 speed 902 in good condition), orig color was Irish Green/6806, and orig leatherette/9822. Antenna has been deleted. I can send further pictures of replacement of floor pans, both sides of inner & outer rockers, front suspension pan, both inner front rear fender pans, both rocker hanger (kidney bowls), and both jack point brackets/pieces. All work done by me and I am not a professional welder of any sort. Text me at (702) two96-56two6. Included in the sale are all refurbished and new suspension and upgraded brakes to be installed and a new black carpet, door cards, knee trim pads, headliner, and inner door trim tops. Re-anodized engine grill (it fell of when moving car in the wind and bent some of the slats, dangit!). I do not have front windshield, front seats, engine, or dash cover. I do have old bumper "S" trim, windows & frames and "roached out" front S fiberglass bumper, and '67 912 instruments. Needs to be blocked & sanded & painted & gaps worked out. I believe all rust corrosion and surface has been eradicated. Sold Sold. Duane
    IMG_0041.JPG
    IMG_0042.JPG
    IMG_0025.JPG
    IMG_0022.JPG
    IMG_0019.JPG
    IMG_0020.JPG
    IMG_0021.JPG
    IMG_0763.JPG
    IMG_0761.JPG
    Last edited by duaneh1; 09-07-2018 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Car is sold
    "The greatest fear in the world is the opinion of others, the moment you are unafraid of the crowd you are no longer a sheep, you become a lion." - @thedailysuccess

'69 911T (in restoration to be Irish Grn)
    Other rides:
    2008 BMW 328i (wife's car)
    2003 Ford Expdtn Ed Bauer (my daily drvr)

would make a great start to an irish green hot rod. Tags, title, tub.

If it were on four wheels and tires or a dolly, it would be easier to transport for an interested buyers..
    LOOKING FOR 1967S TRANSMISSION #103586
    Looking For 1969T Engine #6195922
    Looking For 1969T Transmission #7194313

Looking for 1969T Transmission #7195495
    www.tcspeed.com

Thank you. Working on that now to make it a roller.

It’s almost done! It’s on the road!

Got it completed a few months back! Thks Duane
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wait. What? That was quick!
    Brent
    '70 911S
    '68 TR250

Looks super. Congratulations !
    Paul

1969 ex-South African RHD Tangerine 911T . 1970 ex-Southern Californian LHD Conda 911T 1955 Series 1 86" Land Rover (original Australian CKD … very slowly re-building) 1987 W124 230e
    (long term paid up member)