Thread: WTB: 1967 Washer Bottle

WTB: 1967 Washer Bottle

Does anyone have an original 1967 Washer Bottle for sale ?
    Thank you.

I have a pretty nice one, but no cap.
    $60 shipped CONUS

Quote Originally Posted by 913 View Post
    I have a pretty nice one, but no cap.
    $60 shipped CONUS
    Can you post a picture please?

Hi there, great news, can you send/post me a photo just to be sure it is the right one. email is dvdastn@aol.com.

Hi Cornus, posted once so sorry if I'm repeating but:
    Great news, can you send me a photo to make sure it is the correct one.
    Many thanks.
    my email is dvdastn@aol.com

Hi cornus,
    My replies don't seem to be appearing.
    Great news though, can you send me a photo to make sure, do you need an email ?
    Many thanks
    David

Too few posts and including an email address in multiple posts equaled auto-moderation. Good luck with your interchange.
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Emailed you a picture, sorry about the delay.