Been almost one week since my 1970 911T sold on BaT so I've had plenty of time to let this marinate.

Conclusion?

BaT is far and away a better place to sell a good car than here or any other place. According to a few people in this community I should not have been able to sell my car for more than 85k. It ended up bringing 103k. (Would have gone higher if not for some dumbass and yes; many members here can take credit for an "assist." Thank You!)

When the dust settled over 24,000 views and 1100+ "Watchers". (As an added bonus the video for our biz that was included in the auction has attracted 1800 views to date; not exactly viral but nothing to yawn at either.) I would challenge anyone to get this kind of exposure anywhere over a one week period when selling a car. I'm confident the "no reserve" helped. (When I first mentioned that idea to someone and they said "you're crazy" I knew right then it was genius. Humans find immense pleasure in watching others crash or win.)

Needless to say, I am now a big BaT fan... and all of you should be as well; the site is playing a big part in rejuvenating Porsche values.