Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: 1973.5 911T rolling chassis project

FS: 1973.5 911T rolling chassis project

1973.5 911T

IMG_2275.jpg

Rolling Chassis Project car.

This is a good solid chassis that is missing exterior body panels (except doors) and has no engine and transmission. Would make a good starting point for a build.

This was a 1973.5 car so had originally a 2.4 CIS engine, it was also a S trim package car so it has Original equipment aluminum S brake calipers and Koni front struts. The car has not been outside so the remaining components are in really good shape.

Good clean starting point for a build.

Front suspension pan and cowl replaced by me to repair rust issues. Clean dry solid original floors. Drivers rocker was replaced at some point.
    The difficult rust repair is done, add new panels from dansk and this will be a very nice car.

I can do additional work to this car at additional cost, or sell you new Dansk panels to complete the body.

I have clean clear title.

What you see in the Flicker album is what you get.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/terryw...77113675/page1

Price for car $22,500

I also have available a complete 2.7 CIS engine and transmission in running condition. (No, this is not the original engine or transmission to the car) No, I don't have the original engine to the car.

Price for engine and transmission $9,500

More information and photos available on request.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    That would make a wonderful Group 5/6 3.0 RSR vintage race candidate.

First thing I would do is cut off the 1/4's and the roof and replace with carbon fiber pieces. Then cut off every tab and bracket possible before installing a chromoly cage.

I'll mull it over Terry.

OK Frank,

Ill fire up the Coach and bring it down if you buy the diesel.

Terry

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Beck View Post
    That would make a wonderful Group 5/6 3.0 RSR vintage race candidate.

First thing I would do is cut off the 1/4's and the roof and replace with carbon fiber pieces. Then cut off every tab and bracket possible before installing a chromoly cage.

I'll mull it over Terry.

Terry.
    Where is the chassis located?

Road trip may be in order

I am located near Lincoln Nebraska.

great base for a RS or RSR hot rod.
    LOOKING FOR 1967S TRANSMISSION #103586
    Looking For 1969T Engine #6195922
    Looking For 1969T Transmission #7194313

Looking for 1969T Transmission #7195495
    www.tcspeed.com

Hi Terry, just make sure which body panels needs replacing? Pls contact me at 6267164499

Terry - is this car still available?

Jim
    Jim Dunham
    Registry member #3303
    PCA Member 1987025103

1972 3.0L RSR Tribute DE Speed Yellow
    1972 3.2L RS Tribute Blood Orange
    1976 911 Backdate to longnose Desert Beige
    1975 911S roller
    1982 911 Outlaw (in build) Blue
    2005 Ford GT with 5.0L Coyote V8 dry sumped
    1973 240Z

Yes Jim,

Still available. Looks like you have a nice collection there Jim, but I can help you add 1 more............