Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony Euganeo

Tony Euganeo

Has anyone spoken to Tony lately? I ordered (and paid for) a couple keys from him back in the beginning of September but he hasn't returned any of my emails since mid-September or picked up the phone when I've called him. I've worked with him before and he was always responsive (albeit sometimes slow to respond) so I'm concerned something may have happened. Hoping he's just busy...

Jake

We sent him a 76 Turbo Ignition switch a few weeks back for him to make us a few keys. He did the job and shipped it back to us asap.
    T
    1965 911 Factory Paint to Sample Orange
    1967 911S Bahama Yellow
    1968 911 S Blood Orange
    1971 911S Gold Metallic Peter Gregg
    1974 Carrera RS Blue Metallic
    1990 RUF RCT Estonia's car

Talked to him on the phone yesterday. Said he was busy, but fine otherwise. Keep trying the phone. He hates email and doesn't pick up when he's concentrating on a project.

Ok. Great., Thanks Bill and T

Finally got a hold of him yesterday. Said there was a delay in getting the replacement K300 key blanks but that they are on their way. Hoping I have better luck than you Eric! Seems like a nice enough guy so surprised he hasn't made that right with you Eric.

Sometimes extremely fast, sometimes it takes a few weeks, but it has always been worth waiting. Great guy Tony.

We need a 0-5 star rating system on this board I think. So many hit and miss experiences, getting worse as many of the craftsmen who take care of these cars get older, slower and fall into poor health, but continue to promise stuff that they then can't deliver.

It's been 3 weeks since I sent Tony my ignition tumbler, door cylinders and glovebox lock and 4 DOM blanks in red and black. Nothing. I certainly didn't expect them back in this time frame, but the courtesy of a call or email seems to be too much to ask for. Before I sent them to him, I had exchanged a few emails, and he always responded within 2-3 days, which is more than acceptable. But since the delivery (signed for and everything), absolutely nothing. Call me paranoid, but after the stress I went through with Harvey (over 4 years for my wheels) and Robert Gross (8 years) and the toll this took on my health, I'm just a little upset that these guys can't at least briefly communicate. If I have to keep Hildegard off the road for another summer....

It's still winter and mid-April as a hopeful goal of getting the car on the road is still some time away, but really? I have PTSD from these experiences and as everyone here knows from my restoration adventures, I am waaaay more patient than the average bear.

Thanks for listening.

Ravi
    Last edited by NorthernThrux; 02-12-2022 at 08:12 AM.
    Early 911S Registry # 2395
    1973 Porsche 911S in ivory white 5sp MT
    2015 Porsche Macan S in agate grey 7sp PDK

As a follow-up. All good. Talked with Tony on the phone today. He's running a 3 week backlog, so it took a while to get to my care package. Lovely man to talk to.

Ravi

What is his phone number. I have some keying work. I hope he can help.
    1959 Auratium Green 356A Super w/ Rudge wheels
    1970 Irish Green 914-6 w/2.2S
    Current -1967 Bahama Yellow 912 POLO 2cam4 #1
    www.reSeeWorks.com
    Personalized Vintage Porsche's and parts
    I couldn't find the sports car of my dreams, so I built it myself-Ferdinand Porsche

610-461-0519

Ask him how my locks are coming ;-)

Ravi