Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: 1972 ST look project

FS: 1972 ST look project

Hello I have a 1972 911 T coupe made to look like an ST. Ready to be put back together.
    No engine,trans or interior. Super nice no rust painted and ready for your drive train.
    Asking $50,000.00. If you think about just a roller at 20,000.00 then Rust repair and body work
    add another 15,000.00 and then paint at 10,000.00. Plus a year of waiting or working it gets
    to be a GREAT deal.Many parts like oil tank are done. NOS hard oil pipes down the side for
    front oil cooler. New razed struts and rear shocks for coil over springs. I don't have springs
    I was going to use torsion bars.I have some engines and trans plus wheels all at extra cost.
    If interested come up to Lincoln and we can work it out. I want to take a brake to do some home
    projects and don't want this to just set around. I can send pictures of it all thru the build but don't want
    any tire kickers please. Send email address if you are a real buyer. Thanks George
    Last edited by georgepvalerio; 10-29-2018 at 05:07 PM. Reason: more pictures

$50k for a painted roller (or ready for paint) is where one will be if they tried to replicate it. And that is if they are lucky enough to have a decent body shop.

What did you use for flares?
    What was original color?
    clean title?
    Picture of restoration process?
    bumpers fitted to the fenders?
    LOOKING FOR 1967S TRANSMISSION #103586
    Looking For 1969T Engine #6195922
    Looking For 1969T Transmission #7194313

Looking for 1969T Transmission #7195495
    www.tcspeed.com

What did you use for flares?………..Chris Nelson from Wa did the flares
    What was original color?…………..olive
    clean title?……………. yes
    Picture of restoration process?……………..I have 80 or more
    bumpers fitted to the fenders?………TRE I cut and made to fit. Very nice look.

It looks like what you are offering could be the foundation for a very nice car. The color is one that I might have chosen - which is all good for me.
    You mention that you have engines and transmissions available at extra cost. Are all of the engines stock, or have any been modified for track?
    Are any/all of the engines turn-key and ready to go in the car?
    You mention that there is no rust. Was there any rust repair prior to the repaint? If so, where and to what extent?
    Aside from the obvious body modifications, and suspension changes, are there any other significant modifications to the car?
    Is all of the glass and interior included with the car?
    Fuel tank, lights, etc. included in the sale?
    I don't see any brakes in the photos. Are they included with the sale? If so, what type?

I look forward to you reply. It looks like it could be fun project to complete.

Hello Jderich
    Send email address and I can answer your questions. George

did this sell?

www.tcspeed.com

member #1515
    Nice car for the money
    David

'73 S Targa #0830 2.7 MFI rebuilt to RS specs

Hello All
    No it did not sell yet. Many people looked but no one see what it cost to built this.
    George

Quote Originally Posted by georgepvalerio View Post
    Hello All
    No it did not sell yet. Many people looked but no one see what it cost to built this.
    George
    I have a 1969 roller. All metal work done. Perfect gaps etc. Ready for paint. Time to date: 6 months, 40 hour weeks at a shop plus parts and materials.

At your price it is a deal even if you do a color change.

Make it a roller and stick it on bring a trailer.

www.tcspeed.com

It is a roller now. rolls,streers and has hand brake easy to ship. RSR razed spindles and late aluminum rear control arms.
    Last edited by georgepvalerio; 12-28-2018 at 10:46 PM.