Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sport seat and comfort seat for sale

Sport seat and comfort seat for sale

8457_p33_l.jpg
    8457_p40_l.jpg
    All original as far as I can see

Open for offers. Love to sell them both at once.

Update 16-11-2018 Both seats are still for sale. $ 5000 for the both ($4000 for the original sportseat, $1000 for the 68 elephant hide )
    Last edited by joepjohan; 11-16-2018 at 03:22 AM.

Is that elephant hide on the comfort seat?
    Looks really nice.
    - twinplugged - 1975 targa former Dutch police car

Interesting photos taken from BHCC website, this car was sold by them, did you just buy it?: https://www.beverlyhillscarclub.com/...rga-c-8457.htm
    Mike Fitton # 2071
    2018 911S Carrera White
    2012 991 Platinum Silver ( Gone)
    1971 911T Targa Bahia Red (Gone to France)
    1995 911 Carrera Polar Silver (Gone)

No Affiliation with City of Chicago!

Need to state prices

Quote Originally Posted by mfitton View Post
    Interesting photos taken from BHCC website, this car was sold by them, did you just buy it?: https://www.beverlyhillscarclub.com/...rga-c-8457.htm

Yes in june this year, and have the birth cert saying it was originally beige leatherette 31 with irish green. I am restoring the car now in the Netherlands. Bought beige 70’s correct seats in Germany last month , so these are for sale.

Looking for a beige targa carpet kit as well :-)

Hi, would you sell the sport seat separately and if so how much $'s?

It does not look like we can email you yet. The passenger seat looks to be a 68 only seat. We will need pictures of the front of the sport seat to identify it. Best to remove it so the lift mechanism can be seen as well.

I’m interested in both

Steven@uiterwyk.com

Quote Originally Posted by joepjohan View Post
    I really don’t know what a fair price is. Any suggestions ?
    The headrest is not correct for the comfort seat though the rest is original. Actually you’d be better off swapping the headrests. More correct for the comfort seat. The sport seat has been reupholstered and the recliner screws look strange on my smartphone. Hex head rather than countersunk?
    Michael
    “Electricity is really just organized lightning”

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

Hello, I am also interested in just the price of the driver sport seat? (With either headrest)
    And interested in the shipping price from Netherlands to California?
    And interested to see photos of the base of the sport seat as this could affect price greatly.

Lakewell.com is in Belgium, and has several beige carpets. They will send you samples. I bought from them and am very very happy with their new carpet.

My car from 71 is also beige inside, but not a targa.
    ScottA

Current long term ownership: 63 Cab, 71 911, 74 914

@aircooledph on Instagram jaldeguer's Avatar
    I would be interested in the comfort seat if sold separately.

Thanks.

Jay
    @aircooledph on Instagram