From over on the 'bird.....

Friends, Acquaintances, Strangers, Other Humans,

Another year, another lap around the sun, and a few more miles on our cars and with that its time to bring the season to a close. Time for one last jaunt of thrills and hopefully no spills. With that I bring you the much awaited thanksgiving weekend, escape your extended family, burn some dinosaurs, wear out your valve guides Rallye. I encourage everyone who plans to attend to add an "Im In" below so we have an idea of who is gonna be there. Please feel free to share this with your porsche buddies who are not on this forum (I will be posting on the other sub forums here as well as rennlist but beyond that you are free to post about this).

F.A.Q (questions I have gotten in the past and have answers to)
- This is a free event, there is no sign up, just show up
- This has always been a free event I have no intention of changing that.
- Traditionally this has been a Porsche Only Event.
- We are not responsible for what you do during the day. The law is the law, the Rally does not endorse speeding or reckless behavior, this is a fun event and there is no winner.
- All plans will be updated on this original post so please check back here for info
- You can spread the word to all Porsche owners you know including local PCA chapter, the more the merrier.
- This is not a PCA event and I would like to keep it that way, the PCA has many rules about their events, not all of which this conforms to. BUT feel free to bring your PCA buddies along and spread the word at your next meeting.
- If you are new to this event, check out the previous years to see what its all about.

Details (the tentative route). Im going to keep the route more or less the same as always, its not necessarily the best nor the worst but its manageable and has some solid driving. If you have suggestions send me a PM and ill consider them.

Date: 11/24/18 (the Saturday after thanksgiving)
Starting Location: Rye Playland
Starting Time (Leaving for first leg): 8:30 AM Local time
Route: https://goo.gl/maps/BCrY9gktdyz

First Stop:
Arrival: 9:00
Leaving: 9:30
Off exit 13N on the Palisades in the staging lot (same place as last year).

Second Stop:
Arrival: 11:45
Leave: 12:15
ShopRite at
10A NJ-23, Montague Township, NJ 07827

Last Stop:
Lunch will be at the carriage house again they seem to have ample parking and seating
Address:
3351 NY-97, Barryville, NY 12719

If anyone gets lost along the way (or only wants to come for lunch) please feel free to head straight to the lunch spot, or meet us there.

more to come...

But most importantly, who's in?