Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PMB - still in business??

PMB - still in business??

No response to the voicemail I left on Thursday after being on hold for a while. I tried the email option yesterday and no reply to that either. So, checking to see if someone can confirm all is still in order there, or time to find another supplier. Thank you.

They're still in business but they can be very hard to get a hold of. Been that way for as long as I've been using them. Keep trying.
    Last edited by LiveFromNY; 11-11-2018 at 07:44 PM.

They are worth it

Quote Originally Posted by LiveFromNY View Post
    They're still in business but they can be very hard ti get a hold of. Been that way for as long as I've been using them. Keep trying.
    I admit that the 'very hard to get a hold of' thing is not something I'm fond of...never understand that type of business model...just sayin.

I have used Goldline Brakes in Washington when PMB is backed up, goldlinebrakes.com
    was very happy with their service.
    Mike Fitton # 2071
    2018 911S Carrera White
    2012 991 Platinum Silver ( Gone)
    1971 911T Targa Bahia Red (Gone to France)
    1995 911 Carrera Polar Silver (Gone)

No Affiliation with City of Chicago!

Quote Originally Posted by mfitton View Post
    I have used Goldline Brakes in Washington when PMB is backed up, goldlinebrakes.com
    Thanks Mike - my immediate need is for a brake line set for my 72....I see that PELICAN and STODDARD carry these, but I don't see that either carries the stainless set that PMD did. I'll check out Goldline as you suggest.

They seem to post fairly regularly on Facebook...
    1966 911 Coupe - Slate Grey - 304598 - still in restoration!

Member #1616

I've talked to PMB a few times recently. No issues. I think only one time did I leave a message, the rest they answered. Keep trying...
    Robert Callaway | 1970 T Coupe | 1990 C2 Coupe | PCA | Early S | R Gruppe

Quote Originally Posted by mfitton View Post
    I forgot about Goldline. I used them for a set of 944 calipers years ago and they did a great job.

Do they do yellow zinc? Mike, did you use them for 911 calipers?

Used them for my rear calipers on my 914-6 when Eric was swamped, yes they do yellow zinc. He is also a 1 man show and works out of his house, so he can get backed up also, but it is nice to have a second source.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveFromNY View Post
    I forgot about Goldline. I used them for a set of 944 calipers years ago and they did a great job.

Do they do yellow zinc? Mike, did you use them for 911 calipers?
    Mike Fitton # 2071
    2018 911S Carrera White
    2012 991 Platinum Silver ( Gone)
    1971 911T Targa Bahia Red (Gone to France)
    1995 911 Carrera Polar Silver (Gone)

No Affiliation with City of Chicago!