Thread: Nacht der weißen Handschuhe Munich 23 November 2018 BMW Museum

Nacht der weißen Handschuhe Munich 23 November 2018 BMW Museum

Nacht der weißen Handschuhe - Night of the white Gloves
    https://www.facebook.com/events/271937986841567/
    Screenshot_2018-11-14 Nacht der weißen Handschuhe 2018.png
    Anyone joining?
    I'll be there ca. 10 PM was never able to visit in the past as this was always the evening before a trackday I visited. Not so this year.

On the 23rd of November 2018, visitors will be able to test their sure instinct at the "Night of the White Gloves" at BMW Museum. Between 7 pm and 12 am, art and automotive fans can discover discover the exhibits of the museum equipped with white linen gloves - and touch everything from the body through the interior to the engine. This year's focus lies on the temporary exhibition "BMW i. Visionary Mobility." as well as the new special exhibition "BMW Art Cars | How a vision became reality." Different experience stations bring the topics of innovation and art of the two exhibitions closer in a special way and invite visitors to participate.

Am 23. November 2018 ist bei der „Nacht der weißen Handschuhe“ im BMW Museum wieder das Fingerspitzengefühl der Besucher gefragt. Zwischen 19 und 24 Uhr dürfen Kunst- und Automobilfans, ausgestattet mit weißen Leinenhandschuhen, die Exponate des Museums entdecken - und von der Karosserie über den Innenraum bis hin zum Motor alles berühren. Im Fokus stehen dieses Jahr die Wechselausstellung „BMW i. Visionary Mobility.“ sowie die neue Sonderausstellung „BMW Art Cars | How a vision became reality.“ Verschiedene Erlebnisstationen bringen die Themen Innovation und Kunst der beiden Ausstellungen auf besondere Weise näher und laden zum Mitmachen ein.

On my way to munich