Thread: Turn signal relay problem

Turn signal relay problem

Hi,
    My turn signal relay (Hella 4 pin TBB264DB 002479-01) has an issue in that the tell tale lights stay on constantly. All other functions work well (all outside flashing bulbs operate correctly, handbrake warning light works fine and the tell tale lights work fine when the indicator stalk is moved up/down and the hazard button is pressed and all work correctly even when the handbrake is pulled up and warning light is displayed). I have tried buying a new 4 pin relay (Wehrle branded item) and although the tell tale lights now work correctly, the relay doesn't perform correctly with the handbrake pulled up. Can anyone tell me how to fix the old relay or where to get a new one that works correctly? Also, does anybody have a circuit diagram of the Hella relay?
    Thanks
    Gitesh

Bump for this problem. I have the exact same problem. No idea what causes it. Anyone??

I replaced the relay and all is good now. Pm sent