Thread: Price Check - Weidman Restored Fuchs - Factory 7R and 6 x 15"

Price Check - Weidman Restored Fuchs - Factory 7R and 6 x 15"

I had this set of Fuchs restored by Harvey with valves mounted. Set comprises 2 @ (Factory) 7Rs and 2 @15"x6". I built then sold the car they were intended for so they aren't needed now. Tires were never mounted on refinished wheels. I don't know what they are worth so would appreciate members help on this. Pictures attached.

thank you

Andrew
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    1972 911 Narrow-Body Group 4 Project - On The Road.

These wheels are very desirable. I'm curious, in your post you indicate tires haven't been mounted but on the backside of each wheel there appears to be packaging material remnants or tire mounting marks. I recommend you clean off the remnant material or post close up pixs of the backside of the rims. If you have a receipt from Harvey, post that for authentication and you'll get a premium.

Andrew, beautiful set of wheels. As JackMan posted above, if you have the invoice from Harvey, post for both your and the buyers benefit. You will get a premium if you can verify that Harvey reconditioned these. I would suggest you do a search here to help you with pricing and you may want to consider breaking them up instead of selling as a set. GLWS!

Thanks for that. I have documentation for the wheels between Harvey and myself. Would still appreciate members input on what they think these wheels are worth either as a set or selling the 7Rs and the 6 x 15's separately.

Regards,

Andrew

Yes - I have the invoice from Harvey will be supplied with the wheels as well as other documentation for an interested buyer. See attached. The wheels were moved between storage and a subsequent house move hence the scratches on the base. I would clean this up for the buyer.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'd be interested in them when you decide a price.